Melbourne, Australia
b3tabot wrote:

Confirmed to appear, second batch of bookings:

Minusbaby
Albino Ghost Monkey
Dauragon

10+ artists still on booking process

You should seriously consider booking 10k Free Men. I run regular gigs here in Melbourne, Australia and he is the consistent crowd favorite. He's also the best live performer I've ever booked.

IL, US
b3tabot wrote:

Confirmed to appear, second batch of bookings:

Minusbaby
Albino Ghost Monkey
Dauragon

10+ artists still on booking process

ok, now im really happy about this big_smile

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Just realised I was going to list some Indonesian/Malaysian artists as well:

JW86
HelloStereo
Bit the Medusa

Madison, WI

Goddamnit, why did this have to be booked on a Monday?

=*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*( =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*( =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*( =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(=*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*( =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(=*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(=*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*( =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(=*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(  =*(

Philly, PA, USA

seriously, the fact that it's a monday fucks my stuff up, not everyone has off on memorial day, i don't know how many people you expect to get there

Geneva, NY

Bud Melvin
Peter Swimm
George Michael Brower
m-,-n
I,Cactus
goto80
Bondage Faeries
Rabato
shrimps
JulieHally
Neil Baldwin
[XC3N]

My list is the best!

------ = -------

Last edited by B3tabot (Jan 8, 2012 9:11 am)

Unsubscribe

I think this is mostly a party, whereas blip festival is a chipheads event, this one should be all HEAVY HITTERS.

------ = -------

Geneva, NY

Sunday BEFORE a holiday does seem better as then the holiday can be the travel/recovery day.  But my name is not Peter.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
b3tabot wrote:

I'm in talks with the venue again to see the possibility to move this to Sunday May 30th...
We want the biggest turnout possible and a lot of people have already expressed discomfort with this gig being booked on a Monday Holiday....

We'll see what we can do.... , it's a long shot but i'm gonna try to work something out with them... 
..... It will be fine.....  Just another credit card i'm gonna have to max out....    LOL, hopefully not...

Nothing is worth maxing out a credit card.

your turnout will suffer due to a booking on a work night. just a thought.
people dont want to party all night to awesome music then wake up at 7am to go to work the next day.

Madison, WI

S

A

TUR

TUR
DAY!

Out of curiosity, why is it so much more expensive to move it to a weekend night?

Last edited by nonfinite (Mar 11, 2010 3:37 pm)

------ = -------

low-gain wrote:

Nothing is worth maxing out a credit card.

your turnout will suffer due to a booking on a work night. just a thought.
people dont want to party all night to awesome music then wake up at 7am to go to work the next day.

I ain't touching my CC !!!!!
I was j/k ....
The venue people r being very good sports with this party, i'm sure we can work something out with them....

Last edited by B3tabot (Mar 11, 2010 3:59 pm)

BOSTON

Illl come to it (and bring friends) on a friggin wednesday, i dont care. heart

lolusa

so people just say who they want and they get it?
weird...