I was wondering for those who do own a gameboy camera or two, maybe even a few, who would be interested in starting a new compilation?
I know there's a few already, I just want to get newer artists to chipmusic interested in it.
and maybe even a few heavily experienced users that make chip music on their own.
I'd really like to hear what such a limited little sequencer can do when multiple are being used, and maybe some mixer effects.

Puerto Rico

Interested. smile

San Antonio, TX

Definitely interested! Always loved the simplistic, raw sound of the trippy h tracker and would love to try my hand at making some tunes on it.

That's great, guys!
i know there was one compilation floating around 8bc, but it's down, and there's one artist, which i can't remember the name at the moment, but they made all their music with a gameboy camera.
@Joe It sounds awesome with some delay, fuzz, or reverb on a mixer, nice and atmospheric.

NC in the US of America

What about running trippy-h in an emulator? :3

Have like 3 cameras here. So i'm out, 'cause i don't know shit how to make decent tunes with Trippy-H.

There's a thread about previous ones, but I have a couple of lying around. I had some tracks on Foxxy Dekay's trippy-h comp way back when, which were supposed to be like minimal glitch,but are actually just crap.

Last edited by Nxtstep (Dec 26, 2012 4:33 pm)

It works, sketch!

sweden

I'm down.

I think trippy-h only works with KIGB?

Barcelona

That feel when i tought this was a funtography compilation ;_;

Anyways, i'm in!

Puerto Rico
Love Through Cannibalism wrote:

That feel when i tought this was a funtography compilation ;_;

I'd suggest everyone submitting a gb camera picture along with their songs, except maybe not all of us have a means to back up our gb camera saves.

› 

detroit

I would love to get down. layers on layers, y'all

Barcelona

@Xuriik: I agree, that would be really cool, but it's not fair if some people can't get the BMP's.

Easton, PA, USA

I would like to join this endeavor. As for the those who cannot back the BMP's themselves, maybe a mail swap of some can be agreed upon. Send you cam, get a backup, send it back?

How can BMP's be backed up anyways?