I have a gameboy micro.
Currently, i have M4G tracker on a flash cartridge, and I really really despise it.
I'd like to know YOUR favorite tracker/synth/noise maker and WHY you like using it.
c;

Last edited by Hayze (Dec 26, 2012 3:03 am)

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Nanoloop 2.5 ?

This forum is a matter of opinion, rather than just suggestion.

@ Moderators, please move this to Handhelds, i thought i posted it there, but it was an honest mistake.
too much coffee, sorry!

São Paulo, Brazil
Hayze wrote:

Analog just gave his opinion, disguised as a suggestion.

La paz - Bolivia

We are short of options on the GB. most trackers are still in dev or indefinitely paused (M4G, FAT, Chipsune). I believe NL 2.5 is the only product that's fully functional.
EDIT:
I've used m4g, and despite the flaws. I think it has potential. I would love to see it fully developed. Sadly, that isn't the case, since the guy who's making it seems to be M.I.A.
Nanoloop 2.5 is seriously great, but i think is rather limited. I've only used the DEMO version, but if i'm correct there's a limitation of 16 patterns per channel. That sucks, IMO.
Finally, Chipsune works fine, but it's limited to do what LSDJ does. It takes no advantage of the direct sound channels. It's still on development, so I would love to see this using the full potential of the GBA.

Last edited by toroxciso (Dec 26, 2012 10:11 pm)

Ciudad de méxico, MX
Hayze wrote:

I've just read the tille that says "your personal favorite.."

so my fav for the GBA is nanoloop 2.5. Is amazing. Sounds great. You should consider it.

Why? I adore the live mode, lots of options for live manipulation. And those FM sounds, blow my mind. Use it on a Nds Lite for better sound, or in the original GBA.

You should try'em all. You'll notice that NL is far ahead (is not perfect but is the most mature for the GBA)

PULSELOOPER wrote:
Hayze wrote:

Analog just gave his opinion, disguised as a suggestion.

hahahaha

Last edited by Analog (Dec 27, 2012 4:17 am)