Griffintown, Montréal, Québec

NYC has never hosted [XC3N] without Aliceffekt... [XC3N] is doing chip music, Aliceffekt isn't...

sounds like a good opportunity for all of us =P

haha

Joliette, QC, Canada
XC3N wrote:

NYC has never hosted [XC3N] without Aliceffekt... [XC3N] is doing chip music, Aliceffekt isn't...

haha

True !!!

New York City
bleo wrote:

Sunday BEFORE a holiday does seem better as then the holiday can be the travel/recovery day.  But my name is not Peter.

Yeah, totally what I told to Betabot.
Whenever we get a holiday we make parties the day before. Monday you can recover. if you have to work next day, your turnout will suffer.

ovenrake wrote:

so people just say who they want and they get it?
weird...

It's more like.... You tell us who you want to see, we do research, then book if it makes sense.
Who would you like to see?

------ = -------

Last edited by B3tabot (Jan 8, 2012 9:13 am)

IL, US
XC3N wrote:

haha

that would be great, since i dont think ill get to come up and hang out during may for kinetik like i was thinking about (two gigs in late may that ill have to prepare for, both out of town)...moving to sunday would also be cool, but i can work with monday smile
just sunday would mean i wouldnt even have to take a day off if i drive out, like im considering

------ = -------

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
ovenrake wrote:

so people just say who they want and they get it?
weird...

I said myself, and you dont see me on the bill. lol
then again.. i'm expensive.

IL, US

yeah, i guess if its friday or monday, you have two options: do friday, but not all day and leave the bill close to how it is (maybe 2-4 more tops), or monday and still do all day...may get better turnout on friday, though you could fit in fewer artists

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
e.s.c. wrote:

yeah, i guess if its friday or monday, you have two options: do friday, but not all day and leave the bill close to how it is (maybe 2-4 more tops), or monday and still do all day...may get better turnout on friday, though you could fit in fewer artists

agreed.

------ = -------

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
b3tabot wrote:

You really want to miss this?

Fly me out and I wont miss it. hahahaha

FERNDALE, MI, USA
low-gain wrote:
b3tabot wrote:

You really want to miss this?

Fly me out and I wont miss it. hahahaha

id take this deal as well. tongue

Athens, Greece

baseck

and me tongue

Philly, PA, USA

I vote friday, i'd rather it started closer to 3 pm, but i'm not gonna be too picky about that.
I couldn't do a monday at all, Friday i'd get to see at least half, if not more.

NYC

ummmm anymore visualists ? If you want I can prolly do a set or something.