Geneva, NY

I've given the other guy until noon EST today... so he's got 25 mins!

Westfield, NJ
bleo wrote:

I've given the other guy until noon EST today... so he's got 25 mins!

actually, due to Daylight Savings Time, he's 35 minutes late.

Geneva, NY

Incorrect.

Westfield, NJ
bleo wrote:

Incorrect.

damn.

Geneva, NY

So this eMerger is still up in the air!

Geneva, NY

Hey I heard you men-types are aroused by visual stimulus. Added pics of my clean thingers.

You guys realize how awesome the FM-4 is right? Stereo ins and outs? Not just for guitars, but excellent for synths, gameboyz and even vocals (I've done it, it's great).

Also, grab that GP2X already and get mega piggins.

PAPA NEEDS DAT CASH.

Turku, FIN

I'm reading description of the FM-4 and it sounds quite bad ass. Obi-Wah big_smile big_smile

Last edited by KeFF (Nov 8, 2012 11:10 am)

Geneva, NY

FM-4 sold locally. Dude wanted to try it out first and while he was noodling with it, I almost called the deal off. I will definitely buy another one someday and still recommend you guys check em out. Lotta bang for the buck.

Anyhow, still lots of good stuff available!

Unsubscribe

note: the m5 has the same effects AND is stereo i/o all that filter stuff sounds RAD on lsdj.

Geneva, NY

Oh yes indeed that's right! FM4 is also stereo i/o btw. But yeah, I forgot about the M5's badassery.

Unsubscribe

Corrected!

Geneva, NY

Boom bap bump. Can't believe all you people who went crazy fighting over the eMerger never paid for it. 4shame.

Did you know you can use a gp2x for VISUALS!?!?!?

rochester, ny

would i be able to sync piggy to my gameboy with that gp2x?

Geneva, NY

Piggy would have to be clock master (only midi out) and you'd have to get/make a piggy -> midi box (kitsch has em). But YES.

Geneva, NY

GP2X GONE and Bit Commander and eMerger still in shipping boxes ready for you to buy em!

What is this eMerger thingie?