2013 - Dare To Not Take Every Post Like A Personal Offense Year

San Francisco

I think it is good constructive criticism to say that a large population of this community should stop and think about what they are releasing. why not ask "is this group of songs worthy of a release?"
a bit of quality control by the artists couldn't hurt.
I know personally i dont listen to a lot of new releases simply because i would rather not waste my time being disappointed.

If you make something you want to release but isn't really of good quality why not just share with friends instead of just dumping into a overflowing pool of mediocracy? you can get some constructive criticism and work on things until it is worthy of you being proud of it.

I am not being negative. I think its just good advice to any one.

being excited about making chip is cool but why not make sure its something to be excited about?

to our other members that are unhappy with the mediocracy why not try to help out talented artists instead of yelling at shitty ones?

To all you getting into a shit fit... whats wrong with discussing these matters?  I think that if we all took a little time to contemplate what we are doing makes us better artists and can help us to grow. nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by wedanced (Jan 2, 2013 11:46 pm)

mostly i am bummed at the prospect of no new zan-zan music this year :0

NC in the US of America

If you make something you want to release but isn't really of good quality why not just share with friends

what is friends?

... could be a possible issue.

Brunswick, GA USA
SketchMan3 wrote:

what is friends?

... could be a possible issue.

Not safe for anyone
http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWrZBO-gMQ-Qk

Also, why does this thread still have activity?

Puerto Rico
wedanced wrote:

a bit of quality control by the artists couldn't hurt.

I try, but I don't get much critique at all.

As far as I'm concerned my music is pretty good and I listen to it every so often.

uhajdafdfdfa

2013 dare to close this thread year

Brazil

What's wrong with you guys?!

Won't somebody think of the children?!