Texas
herr_prof wrote:

More like GLOW IN THE DORK.

If we had this kind of shirt we would all be like miniature suns.

BOSTON

so ill put you down for 2 then peter? ;D

Unsubscribe

I'm positively nocturnal.

BOSTON

bumping for GREED

BOSTON

first batch of shirts, posters and cds are in the mail! if you bought one over the weekend, it should be to you early next week big_smile

also we are almost out of XL-n-sexy sizes! if you want one I'd suggest ordering before this friday (PAX weekend), cuz those babies will go!

BOSTON

hey! i could use some input on t-shirt sizing!

i clearly misjudged sizes... being a waifish inner-city person, i ordered mostly smalls and mediums like myself. WHAT A SILLY THING TO DO. I immediately sold out of XLs and am now doing a bunch of special orders for larger sizes.

so i probably should have asked this waaaaay back, but what sizes do you guys buy shirts? im considering doing a new run with XLs - 5XLs. Lets party?

BOSTON

for those of you who enjoy buying things, i'd like to present...

NEW MERCHZ:
~~> can be purchased here: http://brightprimate.bandcamp.com/merch
or at shows

BP CROSSBONES v2 RED

Mega-sick saturated RED shirt with contrast black gameboy crossbones logo makes you look like some crazy combination communist cyberpunk chiptune pirate. What more could you possibly ask from a piece of clothing???

BP CROSSBONES v2 BLACK

Back by popular demand! Black, of course, is the first choice for badass t-shirts that feature skull-technology hybrid logos, and this one is no exception. Its is BLACK and has a GAMEBOY SKULL and CROSSBONES printed on it, and it is a T-SHIRT. Hell yes.

Signed Night Animals CDs

Hand numbered old optical media disc thing and signed by Lydia and James. Awesome Case artwork by CJ Robles. Collectors edition for people who like physical things.

Night Animals Poster

Night Animals Album Cover Art by Corina "CJ" Robles blown up nice and large for your face and/or wall. It is basically square-ish, and vaguely 2-dimensional, like... 5 gameboys wide and 2 gameboys tall. Its not paper either, some sort of heavy vinyl or something. Looks great in real light!
Includes a download of Night Animals because why not?

Assorted BP Stickers

5 or 6 or 7 or 8 assorted BRIGHT PRIMATE stickers.Put these on your iPad because thats TRUE CYBERPUNK. Especially if you put in on the glass side. people will be like "well... damn".
Includes a download of Midnight Swedes, because you are so cyberpunk and everybody knows cyberpunks are swedes..

~~> can be purchased here: http://brightprimate.bandcamp.com/merch

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Dec 27, 2012 8:42 pm)

Ha.  Read the subject thinking this was literally primate things and not an artists merchandise which makes sense.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Bought stuff! Make sure you read the note I tacked on!

BOSTON
kineticturtle wrote:

Bought stuff! Make sure you read the note I tacked on!

Yeaaaaaaay! I will smile

nerdsome wrote:

Ha.  Read the subject thinking this was literally primate things and not an artists merchandise which makes sense.

yes, i suppose i could make the title less stupid XD

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Jan 2, 2013 9:36 am)

Tulsa, OK

Thumbs up