Russia

It's been a year since C-jeff's "Preschtale" was released, and today we present to you a new part of the story, "Preschtale Variations".

The album consists of 16 songs and features performances and covers based on the original album. Over one hour in length, "Variations" includes a long list of genres and sounds, from chiptune and electronic renditions to metal and acoustic pieces.

"Variations started as an experimental project, which lasted nearly a year of creation, passing through different twists and turns. But now, it is complete. It was a great pleasure to work with such an amazing group of musicians, who helped me to bring this dream to life. I thank you all!" — C-jeff.

Special thanks to:
Jay Tholen, Zackery Wilson, Ken Snyder, Grant Henry, Shannon Mason, Stephen Hemstritch-Johnston, Matt Ross, Blake Troise, Gavin Allen, Steven Velema, Aivi Tran, Frédéric Motte, Yoann Turpin, Max Coburn, Samuel Ascher-Weiss, Gabe Terracciano, Rufus Blacklock, Kristina Kaufman and Noise Channel Radio, Dan Behrens, Markus Toivonen, Dave Harris, Jeremy Bouchard, Andreas Kotsamanidis, Daniel Rosenfeld, Mikhail Ivanov, Brandon L Hood, Audun Sørlie and you.

1. Jay Tholen - Skyward Revelation (Preschtale, Parts 3-5-7)
2. Zackery Wilson - Inner Force (Preschtale, Part 2)
3. coda - An Extraterrestrial (Preschtale, Part 6)
4. Stemage - Purple (Preschtale, Part 2)
5. Pongball - SNEStale (Preschtale, Parts 2-4-5)
6. Fearofdark - Fresh Tale (Preschtale, Part 3)
7. subPixel - Fire Witch - The Silence (Preschtale, Part 6)
8. PROTODOME - Emergency on Planet Mars (Preschtale, Part 4)
9. Monomer - Danger Zone (Preschtale, Part 2)
10. surasshu - True North (Preschtale, Part 3)
11. Aivi Tran - The Girl in the Nebula (Preschtale, Part 5)
12. El Mobo - Doppelbanger (Preschtale, Part 6)
13. Yoann Turpin - Preschlude Kadenz (Preschtale, Part 4)
14. Maxo - Shining Faith (Preschtale, Part 7)
15. Shnabubula & Gabe Terracciano - Quinine (Preschtale, Part 3)
16. C-jeff - Preschtale, Epilogue (feat. Aivi Tran)

Download "Preschtale Variations" FOR FREE via Ubiktune's Bandcamp at http://ubiktune.bandcamp.com/album/pres … variations and leave a shout at http://ubiktune.com/releases/ubi057-var … variations.

Enjoy the album and Happy New Year!

Westfield, NJ

wow

:-) Thanks for pulling this together!

ohio gozaimasu

holy shit

My official review is in now that I've listened through fully:

It's like someone dumped a gallon of talent in with Nutella and bacon bits, swirled it all around and somehow figured out how to deliver it via internet.

And you can quote me on that.

In all seriousness this is a phenomenal work of art, a variety of styles all blending together in a beautiful medley of rises and falls. Thanks for putting all this together! I look forward to being part of the label myself, I'll be honoured to be alongside this.

This is some Fresh Presch.

Last edited by Zef (Jan 2, 2013 11:30 pm)

Florida

Wooooooooooooooooo. So honored to have been a part of this. While there's an insane amount of styles represented here, it still feels super tight and cohesive.