On nierle.com - for a short while and while stock lasts. Grab yours. Cheers.

New Albany Indiana

theres nothing
on there.

Bit wish wrote:

theres nothing 'cause i'm to lazy to search.

http://www.nierle.com/en/article/11253/ … h_Bag.html

New Albany Indiana
9-Heart wrote:

I'm a secretly am a 9 year old little girl trapped in a mans body and you the sexiest bit wish.

New Albany Indiana

And this is where "Some mod" comes and closes the topic as usual

Last edited by Bit wish (Jan 5, 2013 7:14 pm)

Playboy Man-Baby
Bit wish wrote:

And this is where lazerbeat comes and closes the topic as usual

And rightly so.

just thought it would be relevant for some of you. i guess im sortof sorry for trying to be helpful.

... for those who care; theres other various console related items for free, including GBA car chargers.

New Albany Indiana

its not that i care, just im sure some mod with a dildo up there butt will close this tongue

IL, US

bit wish: cruising for a ban? if not, tone it down

New Albany Indiana
e.s.c. wrote:

bit wish: cruising for a ban? if not, tone it down

I didn't break any rule i know of.

Milwaukee, WI
Bit wish wrote:

its not that i care, just im sure some mod with a dildo up there butt will close this tongue

the rules wrote:

09. This is an all-ages forum, so please keep it clean! As a rule of thumb, if you wouldn't send it to your grandma we'd rather you not post it here. Violation(s) of this standard may be considered justification for a ban by a staff member.

Also:

the rules wrote:

01. Play nice and use common sense.

IL, US

that, and before he edited, the post about "some mod" was about lazerbeat
generally, youll find that shit talking staff members of a forum is not a good idea

this is cool! however it said that shipping costs would be 203 euros (for a gbp case).. is this just because i'm in alaska? has anyone else tried this?

thanks Nizzemanden!

it says i pack almost 30kg before the shipping costs would change, so potentially if i found some valuable, lightweight things, it could be worth it!

lol

Puerto Rico
defPREMIUM wrote:

this is cool! however it said that shipping costs would be 203 euros (for a gbp case).. is this just because i'm in alaska? has anyone else tried this?

thanks Nizzemanden!

I tried, it says the same thing.