BK

^ just installed mine last night and I agree, it looks really nice smile

Murcia, Spain
Kris k wrote:

For those (like me) who haven't decided for one yet, could you post a picture? : D

Bristol, UK
DogTag wrote:
Kris k wrote:

For those (like me) who haven't decided for one yet, could you post a picture? : D

Madriz, Supain

Thats simply awesome

Murcia, Spain

Cool. It's even nicer than I expected. Thank you for the pic.

9-Heart wrote:

Do you plan on a clear version of pink custom DMG cases? I'd totally purchase one.

matt's mind

we do plan on clear neon pink.  maybe slightly different than the last run of neon pink we did (i may adjust the shade a bit), but yeah.

Madriz, Supain

Actually kitsch, I think at some point youll cover all colours, but im wondering; isnt there any plans to do custom cart shells as well?

matt's mind

yes.  that will happen,

i was considering altering the coloring approach slightly in fact and making it less sporadic (from my perspective, at least).  doing colorway sets, 'series' i guess.  i went up to the mountains this past week and there is going to be a blue ridge mountain colorway for sure.  a fade from dark blue to light purples.  maybe 4-5 colors in a set, sell them as a group for less.  and offer each color on its own as well. 

along with more color matching and support to the pantone system since its showing up in retail shops in paint, etc.

wink

2013 is gonna be a busy year its looking like.  finally a lot of things are wrapping up.  maybe it was just me but the past year seems sort of chaotic and a lot didn't gel to get released

matt's mind

from the newsletter

hi everyone,

64M USB Smart Cards are restocked: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/usb-64m-smart-card

enjoy, and keep chipping! 

matt

thanks!

Maine
kitsch wrote:

from the newsletter

hi everyone,

64M USB Smart Cards are restocked: http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/usb-64m-smart-card

enjoy, and keep chipping! 

matt

thanks!

does that mean mine just shipped now?

matt's mind

it will have shipped when you get the email from us, via stamps.com

we've been swamped with orders since christmas...  we're ~4 days behind atm hmm

Maine

ooh ok ill keep a look out for that thanks

matt's mind

derp carts are happening tomorrow!

i'll do two batches again, 12 hours apart.  and, I will be more clear about the time, probably just link to a website with a standard clock everyone can go by.  standard/daylight and all that stuff is too confusing...

if you aren't on our newsletter, and want a cart, join it NOW!  (top of the website, any page).  I'll send out the info through it.

with an hour warning before the first half goes up....

Norfolk, VA

DAMN IT

I'm so tempted to get one!

clovis CA

i got some financial aid money that i need to burn wink