The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

So I've talked about the idea of a remix album for of Atoms and Stardust for some time now, after having people say they've wanted to do some remixes of tracks. So I did some gauging on different sites and got a lot of responses from artists who wanted to contribute. So I'm finally including cm.o in this.

Everyone wanting to/doing a remix for the "of Atoms and Stardust" remix album: the deadline for submitting your remix is [ March 24th ]. Artists may do multiple tracks of any style or genre and medium. I will be including, on the album, updated versions of the original tracks with my full setup and possibly a couple remixes/covers of my own! smile The LSDJ .savs and kits are packaged with the album when you download it from my bandcamp. If you need stems, I'll be happy to record them for you.

The track should be a wav file and does not need to be mastered. I am commissioning Narayan Choudury [ s.p.r.y. ] to do mastering to make everything around the same levels. He is very capable of this [ see the BRKfest live album ] and your track will be in good hands.

I am also taking ideas for both titles for the album and artwork ideas.
Check in with me whenever is possible just so I know how many tracks to be expecting.

[ I will be updating this list of artists who have expressed interest, i know i'm forgetting some ]
Bitman - Aphelion [×]
Aeros - Perihelion
Parallelis - Ellipse [×]
S.P.R.Y. - Helios [×]
Storm Blooper - Selene
Fraktal - Nebula
Squaretherapy - Helios
Dsv101 - New Cosmos
Cooshinator - Helios
Whitely -
My Life Is Pixels - Aphelion
Guardia - Nebula [×]
MegaFlare - Aphelion [×]
Decktonic - Perihelion [×]
Russellian - Eos or Perihelion
AndrewKilpatrick - Eos
Dire Hit - Ellipse or Eos

Any questions and quarrys are welcome. :]

Last edited by Auxcide (Mar 17, 2013 4:29 pm)

Savannah, Georgia
Auxcide wrote:

Any questions and quarrys are welcome. :]

my album art submission

Last edited by Aeros (Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm)

HEYO

Medina, Ohio

Btw aux, I think I'm going to do New Cosmos.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Hey man, I'll do Eos (Dawn) if ya like (I'd quite like to give it a shot), if you could email me the .sav pls!!

AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Hey man, I'll do Eos (Dawn) if ya like (I'd quite like to give it a shot), if you could email me the .sav pls!!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention! All the .savs are with the album when you download it from my bandcamp. It's free. If it would still be easier, Andrew, I can send them to you.

dsv101 wrote:

Btw aux, I think I'm going to do New Cosmos.

Awesome! big_smile

Seattle, WA

I'll do a remix, but I should probably listen to your album again to figure out which song.

New York

RELLIPSE YO

United States

holy mackerel. that is a lot of people already

Chicago IL, USA

I got Aphelion.

edit: this is mylifeispixels in case you don't know. i'm too lazy to make a new username.

Last edited by SadPanda (Jan 14, 2013 12:40 am)

Placerville, CA

ALMOST done

Seattle, WA

Quick update, I'm either doing Elipse or Eos.

Cool, deadline still on track for MARCH 24th~

Get those remixes underway~

7 days left before the deadline ends. I've already gotten several mixes and I'll be sending out PMs and messages on Facebook.

[ but yet I haven't recorded mine yet ]
tongue

so today is the 24th. message me someplace, if you need a little more time