England

http://chipmusic.org/music#o=view_count

dont you think this is sad?

i think it is a little bit but i dont want to touch them because there is something strangely beautiful about it.

Utah

Reminds me of a cave I saw on the discovery channel with beautiful rock formations that no one is allowed to go see now because it is too fragile.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

And amazingly there are 256 pages of non played songs. This is more strangely beautiful than I thought.

Brighton

Tried to play one and it didn't work.
They are protected by some unknown force / I am cursed for defiling the temple of 0 plays.

Sweeeeeeden
Delek wrote:

And amazingly there are 256 pages of non played songs. This is more strangely beautiful than I thought.

No. 256 pages of songs on the site total. Currently 4 songs with 0 views. Quite a few more with 0 comments.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Yup, my bad. However, still beautiful that this site has 100000000b songs. tongue

Maine

maybe they have 0 views cause no one can load them :S

NC in the US of America
TheBronyChip wrote:

maybe they have 0 views cause no one can load them :S

I actually downloaded the .xm one the day that it was uploaded. I found it funny that cm.o does not have a player that can play .xm files, yet allows them to be uploaded.

The one's that don't work at all have uploaders whose names do not comply with the web address syntax, so it breaks the system. sad

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jan 16, 2013 2:22 am)