Bristol, UK

Just noticed that there's a new Goomba version up... and it's already compiled! Takes away all the hassle, If you have EZflash iv you can literally just drag it onto the sd card and it works.

Just thought i'd post this incase no one else has noticed.

Chicago IL

That sounds mad illegal

Bristol, UK

How so? Am I missing something?

It's not cool to distribute LSDJ to other people (the full version) without Johan Kotlinski's (the creator) explicit consent...

Sweeeeeeden
Saskrotch wrote:

That sounds mad illegal

It's in the full_version folder which is password protected, just like all the other LSDj version files. Unless you mean Johan is doing something mad illegal by distributing Goomba without permission or something.'

http://littlesounddj.com/lsd/latest/full_version/ (Try clicking any of the files. I dare you.)

Maine

what is goomba?

LA:CA
TheBronyChip wrote:

what is goomba?

I second that question

Last edited by SPORK94 (Jan 24, 2013 2:23 am)

Abandoned on Fire

http://www.webpersona.com/goomba/

Bratislava, Slovakia

I am not mad enough to use my GBA with LSDJ smile DMG-01 is the best.

Murcia, Spain

Is that version fully working? I mean, can you still save several projects like on standard LSDJ? I heard that LSDJ on goomba doesn't work 100%

BK

^seconded, this is pretty much the reason I never got a gba flashcart for lsdj.

Unsubscribe

why do you need to save several projects when you can just use savestates?

Bristol, UK

Yeah what I meant is that is that in the full version folder on the LSDj site if you download the goomba version it's already a .gba rom. Rather than the older goomba versions where you had to use the goomba compiler which always seemed to be a case of trial and error trying several different versions of goomba before I could get it to work.

Murcia, Spain

I'll have to go through it, but now knowing that you can save separate projects, I don't have any rejections to getting a Micro : )