Tacoma, WA

OpenTZT is great... I currently have it configured on my laptop to work off of various buttons on my Logitech joystick...

Madriz, Supain
Vellain wrote:

OpenTZT is great... I currently have it configured on my laptop to work off of various buttons on my Logitech joystick...

I have a cute small midi keyboard, does that work for this software? Pressing random keys in rythm with the music is an option, too

San Francisco

Theres also Touch Designer really easy to set up if you decide to use it i can give you an audio analysis patch found awhile ago. My lazy visuals setup(on windows) is usually Touchdesigner or VVVV using gifs and movies from manycam (i tend to feedback manycam into a few other webcam software as well) not sure if ive helped but you do have alot of options.

IL, US

neuromixer is a nice one for midi controlled visuals... free 30 day trial on current version, lite version and v 0.5 are free

Chicago IL

can we get a new rule that bans "internet cute talk" in thread titles? like "Halp" or "I Can Has CC?" etc

San Francisco

^R U SRS (i totally agree though)

Madriz, Supain
Saskrotch wrote:

can we get a new rule that bans "internet cute talk" in thread titles? like "Halp" or "I Can Has CC?" etc

Why? As a non native speaker I find easier to use internet slang to bring emotion to text rather than regular english. Im not asking for HELP IM GONNA DIE, im just considering adding visuals, so I thought that kind of spelling would be more clear.

But thats my opinion, im interested in yours as a native. I dont know how offensive/lame it sounds for you

Chicago IL

It's mostly just incredibly annoying.