Sevilla, Spain

Link

Ok, so here's the latest collab I made so far, with this band called Rumbo, who are mainly composed by three guys: Sergio (voice and guitar), Jorge (voice and guitar) and Diego (percussion).

Somehow we reached the point in the conversation that this track is the mix of two genres that had never been mixed before (if it isn't that way, we don't know it yet =P), they had a little track floating there, where they want to mix it with electronic music and I took the job to do it, with LSDj, of course. They are from the same city that I am, and we have common friends, and we spent some time together the past summer, jamming and playing, so we were bounded to make this. Also because of this i'm going to be part of this band in a very soon as guitar/bass/keyboard player and chiptuner, of course wink

So check it out, fyi this specific subgenre of flamenco is called "Bulería", and of course is my favourite because of the broken measure and the minor harmonic and frigian escales.

Last edited by PaK-Zer0 (Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm)

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

Pretty neat stuff. Looking forward for the next collabs.

matt's mind

link?

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

http://rumboide.bandcamp.com/track/gran-enfermedad

Sevilla, Spain

Thanks man, I tried to nest the url in the image, but it didn't work =P

Murcia, Spain

Joder, es la mezcla más curiosa de estilos que he visto nunca.. Qué original tío. Mola mucho!