Hey guys, my name's Eric, I'm from Omaha NE (USA) in a band called The Superbytes. We have only released a 3-song EP at this point, called Press Start, and we are looking for any feesback we can get.
I have only just found this forum, but from my first look around I can see there are a lot of pros here, so hopefully I can learn something and maybe get some C&C!
The EP, Press Start can be found at facebook or bandcamp via TheSuperbytes.com or facebook.com/TheSuperbytes and as of tomorrow will be on itunes, rdio, and spotify. If you guys could check it out and lemme know what you think that'd be awesome!

BRKlyn

Here's a link, for those of you who are lazy: The SuperBytes - The SuperBytes EP

Hey Eric, welcome! I just finished listening to this and like it a lot! There are moments that it reminded me a lot of Green Day in the best way, I can totally see you guys rocking some amazing house parties if you haven't already! I don't have a whole lot of criticism technique-wise, I thought you actually managed a decent mix/recording given that you say it was done in a basement. Rock on! Can't wait to see what's next!

Thanks! We are currently running LSDJ through gameboys, and doing everything we can to keep from using computers, so I am hopong to learn a bit here that'll help me expand my setup a bit. I am learning as I ho so at this point I don't have much circutry ability.