Pittsburgh

I have two mods for my DMG lined up at the moment: an LSDJ keyboard, and an arduinoboy. Initially, I planned to cut the link cable I got on eBay in half, then put one length of the cable into each device. However, upon getting the cable, I realized that the cables would be shorter than I'd like them to be. After milling around the internet for a while, I came across someone who showed their keyboard, which had a gameboy link cable port built into the keyboard, allowing for the cable to plug directly into the keyboard and DMG.

TL;DR: I'm wondering if any website sells gameboy link cable ports. I'm aware I could just cannibalize a 4-player adapter, but I wanna make sure there aren't any other options.

Thanks!

(also, my first topic! yay!)

matt's mind

i know this is the second thread i've said basically the same thing....

but, 2013 is a busy year at KB...  and link ports are a part of that!

also....  a 6-pin firewire plug can be made to work.  i have two DMGs with firewire ports in place of the link port.  and i can sync with a firewire cable.  (well, i *had* them until i moved, now they are in a box, somewhere...)

6-pin firewire plugs and the link ports are almost the identical part.  slight differences, mainly those two corners are bent. 

you could just splice a firewire cable to a link cable most likely.   something like that...