Unsubscribe

Sorry fixed!

Heosphoros wrote:
cak wrote:

I'm really missing this place...I hope it comes back soon.

You're missing the equivalent of a deserted ghost town?

It's mostly inactive compared to here and famitracker.com, but it's not a ghost town. People still post there occasionally, and it's got alot of memories attached to it. That's all.
If nullsleep or whoever wants to pull the plug, that's cool, but at least say that's what's happening. The site has went offline so many times it's impossible to ascertain the intention.

Last edited by cak (Jan 17, 2013 9:47 am)

Absurdistan

As usual I'm the last one to notice and after poking my host I fear the worst as they removed all traces without notice. I'll update after I get in touch with them but it's pretty safe to say it's game over after 10 years. The fact that google doesn't even list 2a03.org anymore makes me wonder how long it has been down now. But yes, in reply, the website was only there for reminiscent purposes since the first fallout.

Bratislava, Slovakia

I am here http://lsdsng.com but it seems this site have low traffic. Anyway it is good to have original data from LSDJ somewhere on the net (you must convert with one tool .sav files into separate songs).

Snowrobot wrote:

As usual I'm the last one to notice and after poking my host I fear the worst as they removed all traces without notice. I'll update after I get in touch with them but it's pretty safe to say it's game over after 10 years. The fact that google doesn't even list 2a03.org anymore makes me wonder how long it has been down now. But yes, in reply, the website was only there for reminiscent purposes since the first fallout.

It's been a good run, Snowrobot. I'd like to thank you and Nullsleep for keeping the site up for as long as you did. Wonderful memories were had there.