(219) Indiana, USA

INFO

*Shipping is included in the price as long as you live in the continental United States

*I am available for commission if you have a specific design in mind*
(I can mod gameboy pockets, gameboy originals, and gameboy colors)
just PM me big_smile

Also if you buy a gameboy from me and you are happy with your transaction please leave some some positive feedback here:
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4664/ … ead-first/

Also selling my synthboy + (black and pink version), xbox 360, ps3, ps1, gamecube games, ps3 games, gamecube (silver) w/ wavebird controllers (2), and a microkorg with carrying case. I am available for any questions regarding price or pictures upon request via pm. Thanks in advance and its nice to be back here after so long!

[------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
FOR SALE  $70 (NEGOTIABLE)

The "smoothboy":

*Gameboy in sanded down casing complete with PCB Mount Pro Sound V2, Variable Clock v4, new buttons from asmretro, and new replacement screen cover. pm me if you're interested and have offers or questions big_smile
*A special thank you goes to Apeshit for helping me out with an issue involving the PCB prosound

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS

[------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
SOLD OR KEPT

SOLD Black and Blue Boy:

*This gameboy has a blue asmretro backlight (normal polarization), black kitsch case, clear blue dmg buttons from kitsch, and silver screen cover from asmretro.

Orange Gameboy Pocket SOLD :

*includes orange backlight (normal polarization), internal prosound, and new screen cover with plastic seal still on.

White and Green Gameboy SOLD  :

*(1/4th in jack and green backlight)       

White and Blue Gameboy SOLD:

*(1/4th in jack and blue backlight) 

Blue Stone Gameboy SOLD:

*(1/8th in jack and white backlight)

Clear Purple Frontlit Gameboy Color SOLD:

*RCA jacks, new screen cover, and frontlight (The RCA jacks were added for no profit on my part out of respect for low-gain and the rules of his tutorial)

Watermelon Boy KEPT:

Last edited by zaxxon (Dec 9, 2017 12:33 am)

Looks nice! Is the original Headphone jack still intact? How clear is the Backlight?

Utah

Agreed. It does look nice.

(219) Indiana, USA

Thanks! The original headphone jack is still intact and the backlight is very clear big_smile. Here's a picture of it:

Dont mind the screen cover it has a protective plastic coating on it (that explains the bubbles and such)

Last edited by zaxxon (Dec 18, 2012 12:13 am)

(219) Indiana, USA

Now selling gameboy for reduced price and bidding here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230920677074?ss … 1554.l2649

LA:CA

It looks beautiful though I wish you put a quarter inch jack instead of a 1/8 hmm

Medina, Ohio

Nice piece zaxxon. Is that the one you showed me ages ago at my house?

(219) Indiana, USA

Thanks dsv, haven't heard from you in a while haha. The one you saw was the watermelon one. This one:

Last edited by zaxxon (Dec 2, 2017 9:44 pm)

Medina, Ohio
zaxxon wrote:

Thanks dsv, haven't heard from you in a while haha. The one you saw was the watermelon one. This one:

Ahh. cool big_smile

(219) Indiana, USA

the blue stone gameboy was sold to BR1GHT PR1MATE. Enjoy your new gameboy! big_smile

Last edited by zaxxon (Mar 23, 2013 5:28 am)

(219) Indiana, USA

* new green and blue gameboys for sale big_smile

Chicago IL
zaxxon wrote:

This gameboy was sold to BR1GHT PR1MATE. Enjoy your new gameboy! big_smile

So now we know who has way too much money for Game Boys. RUSH HIM

Austin, TX

maybe me too, Nigel ;    I'm interested in the blue one, zaxxon.  Is shipping extra / where would it ship from ?

(219) Indiana, USA
Saskrotch wrote:
zaxxon wrote:

This gameboy was sold to BR1GHT PR1MATE. Enjoy your new gameboy! big_smile

I'm sorry if you think my prices are high but I think my prices are pretty fair (and negotiable). For example BR1GHT PR1MATE got his gameboy for lower than 86 dollars. I just start them at 86 and then after receiving various offers I sell to the person with the best offer.

(219) Indiana, USA
Princess wrote:

maybe me too, Nigel ;    I'm interested in the blue one, zaxxon.  Is shipping extra / where would it ship from ?

I live in Minnesota and shipping is included (as long as your in the Continental United States)

Last edited by zaxxon (Mar 23, 2013 12:00 am)

Chicago IL
zaxxon wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

I'm sorry if you think my prices are high but I think my prices are pretty fair (and negotiable). For example BR1GHT PR1MATE got his gameboy for lower than 86 dollars. I just start them at 86 and then after receiving various offers I sell to the person with the best offer.

well first, i was mostly commenting because it's tacky to say someone bought something from you (and how much they did or didn't pay) when it seems like it was a private deal

second, even though yours are reasonably priced compared to other ones, I don't think any of them are actually "reasonably" priced.