Los Angeles

Are we still waiting for those specific examples? i can't believe that dood just promoted his upcoming release in this thread.
Wizwars is one of a kind, believe me.

Trento, Italy

Btw This album rocks and deserve more in topic comments
Leave da shit outside this thread!

shanghai

pretty cool. im not too much a fan of the mixing of the drums if im honest. the drums just dont have enough punch for me. But im familiar with your releases, i think these re-interpretations must be dope live.

Los Angeles, CA
dasid wrote:

Are we still waiting for those specific examples? i can't believe that dood just promoted his upcoming release in this thread.

Hahaha yeah, that's serious balls right there.
And definitely still waiting for those specific examples. I'm really interested to hear which melodies I changed one or two notes from, because that's a pretty big claim.

Last edited by Wizwars (Feb 2, 2013 7:32 pm)

King's Lynn, UK

Controversy aside - this is some bloody good music and I'd love to hear more!

Unsubscribe
HillyOTM wrote:

Controversy aside - this is some bloody good music and I'd love to hear more!

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

Nice music Wizwars! Really good, although I shouldn't have read this entire topic.

Seattle, WA US
dasid wrote:

LOL

Wizwars wrote:

that's serious balls right there.

My balls are serious

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil
Wizwars wrote:
dasid wrote:

Hahaha yeah, that's serious balls right there.
And definitely still waiting for those specific examples. I'm really interested to hear which melodies I changed one or two notes from, because that's a pretty big claim.

Since boa wasn't able, I'll show you:

wizwars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vabnZ9-ex7o

where he ripped off:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-nUB2nFF5A

Michigan

this album SHREDS. very good stuff.

.FILTHadelphia

Great release Wizwars. Sputnik is a killer track

Chicago

I was wondering how this got to 4 pages. what a delightful read.
currently jammin the new avsballs, this is next.

Chicago

its fun and well-produced, good stuff
personally, I'm more of a A Look Inside The Mind Of A Bipolar Game Boy Color Wielding Maniac fan, but yeah, high five dark warriors.

california

holy shit

San Francisco

Wow my first forum post in a long time because screw making a new account for my new music.

Holy drama batman.

Forewarning: I'm drunk.

Baconstuction can suck my nuts.
Wizwars is king.
Dark Warriors is a castles of awesomeness.
The new version of Telstar got a pub full of people to go WOAH.
My balls itch.

TL;DR : Baconguy, you're a saucy fartmachine of old pudding. Go smoke a bowl and pick up a new hobby.

How do you guys not get tired of hearing and making stuff like this, and patting each other on the back on an internet forum and facebook all day every day, and reveling in the same tired antics that have entirely crippled what could have been an interesting artistic movement? Some of you have wives and children even, and you're still bickering with relative strangers on the internet over gameboy songs, ensuring that nobody beyond a few impressionable kids on some website will ever care about you or your bland music.

Fucking babies.