Abandoned on Fire
PlainFlavored wrote:

How do you guys not get tired of hearing and making stuff like this, and patting each other on the back on an internet forum and facebook all day every day, and reveling in the same tired antics that have entirely crippled what could have been an interesting artistic movement? Some of you have wives and children even, and you're still bickering with relative strangers on the internet over gameboy songs, ensuring that nobody beyond a few impressionable kids on some website will ever care about you or your bland music.

Fucking babies.

Ha.  The arguments and silliness of an internet forum have no bearing on how people's work is perceived in the real world.

You sound very bitter and tired... welcome home!!  big_smile

Seattle, WA US
PlainFlavored wrote:

How do you guys not get tired of hearing and making stuff like this, and patting each other on the back on an internet forum and facebook all day every day, and reveling in the same tired antics that have entirely crippled what could have been an interesting artistic movement? Some of you have wives and children even, and you're still bickering with relative strangers on the internet over gameboy songs, ensuring that nobody beyond a few impressionable kids on some website will ever care about you or your bland music.

Fucking babies.

I fucking love you Adam.. you'd think they'd get tired of this perpetual circlejerk after how many years they've been doing it for.

xombie wrote:

funny things

lol

Brooklyn NY US
PlainFlavored wrote:

Fucking babies.

C'mon, sometimes we discuss our favorite metal bands too.

Westfield, NJ
PlainFlavored wrote:

How do you guys not get tired

we have shitty taste and we're easily impressed.

boaconstructor wrote:

I'm not even trying to be a dick here..

must come pretty easy then.

wiz, although could surely use a few minutes on the treadmill every day, is pretty straightforward with his influences. that being said, this whole argument is basically irrelevant. all musicians have their influences, including your favorite bands/artists, and as long as there's thought, effort, and passion behind the music, who gives a shit. it's not like wiz is cashing in on a free download.

this rocks, and i'm not just saying that cause i play drums on it live.

Last edited by jiggs (Feb 5, 2013 5:14 pm)

Seattle, WA

So...when am I gonna play a show with you guys? tongue

Seattle, WA US
jiggs wrote:

this rocks, and i'm not just saying that cause i play drums on it live.

HAHAHAHA oh of course not

well written music,

but it doesn't fit my tastes.

BK

I for one liked this. I was a big fan of Telstar Arcade as a chip record when it came out and this is just as cool if not cooler. Well done, guys!

Tokyo, Japan

Getting a bit out of hand, closed.