Montclair, NJ

So I downloaded the stable build of OSX lgpt from the official site. unzipped the .rar file. went into the folder, double clicked the LittleGPTracker icon, and it just bounces up and down in the application dock but never actually opens, no matter how long I wait. Anybody else ever experience this problem?? Any way to fix it?

Tokyo, Japan

Actually, I've had this issue also. Color me curious!

Tokyo, Japan

Actually, I've had this issue also. Color me curious!

Unsubscribe

Permissions?

There used to be an issue with SDL and some internal relink with XCode. Could you try downloading the latest ghetto at the bottom of the page and see if that works ?

Montclair, NJ

Alright so I'm using a ghetto build now and I need your help guys. I realize I'm on a forum so I'm guaranteed to get flamed for asking this but, I'm on the piggywiki manuel and it gives key mapping for PC, like A=A, B=S, etc. but I can't figure out what the LT and RT buttons are on the mac keyboard. any other OSX users wanna help me out??

San Francisco
Mdashdotdashn wrote:

There used to be an issue with SDL and some internal relink with XCode. Could you try downloading the latest ghetto at the bottom of the page and see if that works ?

this fixed it for me.

On mac I have the following for my config:

<CONFIG>
<BACKGROUND value="001E24"/>
<!--  BACKGROUND -->
<FOREGROUND value="CCC7BC"/>
<!--  song name  -->
<HICOLOR1 value="165C8A"/>
<!--  row count in song screen  -->
<HICOLOR2 value="A81212"/>
<!--  cursor -->
<SCREENMULT value="2"/>
<KEY_LSHOULDER value="left shift"/>
</CONFIG>

So left shoulder is left shift, and right shoulder is control (the default).

Then, I switched Spotlight to be "Control-shift-space" so control-shift works as "start song playback".

Last edited by mk (Feb 13, 2013 6:40 am)

San Francisco
A Versus B wrote:

Alright so I'm using a ghetto build now and I need your help guys. I realize I'm on a forum so I'm guaranteed to get flamed for asking this but, I'm on the piggywiki manuel and it gives key mapping for PC, like A=A, B=S, etc. but I can't figure out what the LT and RT buttons are on the mac keyboard. any other OSX users wanna help me out??

"Control" is left trigger.
I dont know the other because i never play live off a laptop.

I make a config file to make Q and W the left and right triggers. it works better for me.

San Francisco
A Versus B wrote:

"Control" is left trigger.
I dont know the other because i never play live off a laptop.

I make a config file to make Q and W the left and right triggers. it works better for me.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
wedanced wrote:
Mdashdotdashn wrote:

this fixed it for me.

fixed it for me too