Melbtown, Lolstralia

The wonderful city of Brisbane, is opening Australia's first video-game bar on Saturday, the following Thursday we have the first Pocket Music!, a monthly chip gig at the aforementioned bar.

So kicking things off with a killer line-up we hope that this project just keeps growing. This first month their will be a small amount of Merch available from various Australian artists including 10k and Little-Scale. With the idea that this event will be an entry into the world of Chipmusic for the uninitiated but also a place for those involved in the community to share releases, ideas and material.

Big Things happening in Australia this year and this is just the beginning  big_smile

Official Page

Seattle, WA

manabar sounds like a cool place

Melbourne, Australia
yuh wrote:

manabar sounds like a cool place

Shame it's in Brisbane! tongue

NSW, Australia

snap

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

"Monthly chiptunes music" ... ? Surely you didn't come up with that tagline, Alex?

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Hahaha yeah that was their thing tongue ... The venue has had lines outside the first two nights so hoping that Thursday it is still going to be attracting crowds

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
Dot.AY wrote:

The venue has had lines outside the first two nights so hoping that Thursday it is still going to be attracting crowds

Rad man! Sounds like this thing could be awesome.

Melbourne, Australia

SB competitor, goooood

australia

Its owned by Yahtzee, aka this guy

just fyi

sounds good

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
'[+--oo wrote:

']Its owned by Yahtzee, aka this guy

just fyi

sounds good

Well, these guys...
;-)

Unsubscribe

I love more Chip Music Video Game Tunes Night Rave Events. MORE!

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Liverpool, UK

Dot.Ay (with the black t-shirt/Green DMG?) looks so uncannily like my friend from senior school it's a lil' scary

Melbtown, Lolstralia

I am friend from senior school? Could be a relation? I have those!!

Liverpool, UK

Do you have relations with the surname 'Diamond'? D:

lolusa

I'm sold
drinking age is 18 right?