Austin, TX

Hi all,

I'm part of a collective called TX Chip, and we're in the midst of putting together a show for SXSW. The place and time have been reserved, and now I'm working on putting together the lineup. The show will feature mostly Texas artists, but we're keeping a couple slots open for touring artists from out of state that may still be looking for a show to play. We wanna help you out if we can. smile

Also as a sort of promotion tool/showcasing of Texas artists, we're also putting together a TX Chip compilation, which we are working on cranking out before the SXSW show. I'd like to invite any Texas-based artists to send us a song if you're interested.

Feel free to send me a PM if either of these things sound like something you'd like to do, and we can talk more over email.

Thx!

Austin, Texas

We are friendly people. smile

I encourage you to make contact if there's even a remote possibility you'll come through during SXSW; formally or informally.

Also if you come through and it's not during SXSW. tongue

Austin, TX

^Truth! Other events (post-SXSW) are in the works, so we'd like to be in touch with any of y'all coming through town.

Austin, TX

This sounds rad! I'll see if I can pull something together for this.

I'm probably gonna be coming down to Austin sometime in the near future to do freshman orientation at UT, so if I can get some more equipment for live performances it'd be rad to do some stuff with y'all. Or just chill and chat. That'd be cool too.

babylon

let it be known that i will be in austin with the intent to puchase merch from any and all chip musicians. come on down y'all.

Seattle, WA US

I should be in Austin at this time depending on exact date

Westfield, NJ

man, I was hoping to attend SXSW but things just didn't work out... I will make sure to get in touch with you guys if I have plans to be in Austin another day!

Austin, TX
boaconstructor wrote:

I should be in Austin at this time depending on exact date

Would you be up for playing a set? Let me know either way. Since the show's only a month away, sooner would be better than later!

Decktonic wrote:

man, I was hoping to attend SXSW but things just didn't work out... I will make sure to get in touch with you guys if I have plans to be in Austin another day!

Ah, bummer. Seems like it didn't work out for a lot of people this year. Definitely hit me up if you'll be passing through Austin eventually. Like I said, other events are in the planning stages too, so hopefully we can start getting more folks to tour through ATX.

Seattle, WA US
roastbeef wrote:

Would you be up for playing a set?

would love to

orange county, CA

I'll definitely be there!

Edit: Hopefully playing though. wink

Last edited by DataFix (Feb 14, 2013 11:06 pm)