ohgodno, Indiana

Ok so I just recently got a SNES and of course it needs to be cleaned so I was wondering what would be the best
stuff to use to clean the outside, already got a good idea for the inside. Also when I got it, it came with no RF cable
there for im looking for random things around the house I maybe able to  use if not I can always wait on Ebay or something lol.

Also tho, I havent really seen too many 'modded' SNES's..witch leads to me saying If you can mod it what are the options and or random ideas you may have.
I also got a Super GB with 1/8 so this will mainly be for writing tunes and when im not doing that I wanna use it for visuals ( via Japanese GB Camera ).
So any mods that could 'glitch' the screen or any type of those kinda goodies would be great, noise wise is no issue since im only using it to write.

Thanks guys!

Chicago IL

if you have an N64, the SNES can use the same RCA output labeled as Multi Out

ohgodno, Indiana

yea ive ran sacked all the pawn shops/mom n pop stores for that or the original Coax but no one had em, had to get the console like two counties away lol

ohgodno, Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:

if you have an N64, the SNES can use the same RCA output labeled as Multi Out

Just took ur advise to Ebay (dunno why i didnt in the first place) got one for $1
Good lookin out man!

Chicago IL

Nintendo was pretty good about making accessories backwards compatible. Like the RF unit will work for both the NES and SNES.

babylon

im not sure how safe it was to do, but once me and a friend got the idea to rip open a game cartridge, plug it in without the case, and then start touching points on the games board with a wire. we got some really cool glitches without harming the snes in any way.

ohgodno, Indiana
walter b. gentle wrote:

im not sure how safe it was to do, but once me and a friend got the idea to rip open a game cartridge, plug it in without the case, and then start touching points on the games board with a wire. we got some really cool glitches without harming the snes in any way.

Wonder if it would work with  one of those 'knock off' $20 SNES's....ideas! lol

西安

b-b-b-bump, I also recently acquired an SNES and am wondering how best to clean it. b4by f4c3, how are you planning on cleaning the inside?

edit: SNES is clean. looking for some interesting visual-type ROMs to run on it.

Last edited by viciousitaly (Mar 10, 2013 7:28 pm)