Hello all!

I'm basically selling all my leftover stuff now. Haven't modded a gameboy in over a year i think... So someone else can have a go. I've kept some parts for myself so i have a few gameboys i can play with, the rest is up for sale.

Allright.. here it goes..

2 painted and pro-sound super gameboys. These are the EU version, so they might not work over on the other side of the planet smile

40 euro's for the set

Then, a blue shell (note: shell only) but with original packaging. (including a ton of those booklets...)
If you have another spare gameboy laying around, you can just swap the innards and you're done. Limited edition eyoooo

25 euro's

And for the kicker...
A pile of things and other stuff!

so.. That's a big pile of shells, some painted, some not painted. some grey, some play it loud colours. 4 complete super gameboys that are sprayed with primer, but still working (makes it easier to paint them), a couple of PS1 controllers (because why not) LOTS of screws, buttons, silicone pads, coloured buttons, metal backplates, battery clips etc etc. 2 of those sound boxes, fun for circuit bending. A pile of front and back pcb's (no idea what works and what not. Should be some working parts tho, enough to build some gameboys). 3 of those plastic carrying cases. And various other parts and bits.

Oh, and a Shark MX Modem.... Should you ever feel the urge to mail your friends with a gameboy....

125 euro's for the whole shebang (OBO)

==========================================================================================

==========================================================================================

Prices are negotiable, If you want to pay more, that's ok with me wink.
I'll be shipping from holland.

Last edited by Timbob (Dec 11, 2016 6:00 pm)

The Netherlands

Still very pleased with the DMG's you modded for me smile These look absolutely gorgeous! Also, dat pink Mighty Morphin Power Ranger cart heart FABULOUS!!!

I'd be super interested in that blue one!

GravitonFlux wrote:

I'd be super interested in that blue one!

Aren't we all tongue

Grey gameboy is on hold... probably sold.

Last edited by Timbob (Oct 18, 2012 12:35 pm)

Grey gameboy is Sold!

Turku, FIN

The Funky One is gorgeous. I would buy instantly if i had moneys.

KeFF wrote:

The Funky One is gorgeous. I would buy instantly if i had moneys.

You could sell a kidney?

The grey one with his new family heart.

Very happy with it!

Fargo

That's an amazing looking gradient paint job.  Would you ever do a tutorial?

Krubbz wrote:

That's an amazing looking gradient paint job.  Would you ever do a tutorial?

Well, I did explain a little about it over here:
http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/130165/#p130165

Most of it comes down to knowing how to handle a spaycan smile

Larcism wrote:

The grey one with his new family heart.

Very happy with it!

Looking good! big_smile

Blue/magenta gameboy is reserved for mister Kitsch!
Blue DMG is also as good as sold...

There will probably be some more gameboys soon, And I'm always happy to do paintjobs or modjobs on commission smile (could be usefull if you are from holland, saves on shipping wink )

Madriz, Supain

You know I want one for december! Ill let you know, tho

SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

You know I want one for december! Ill let you know, tho

You'll have to ask santa real nice wink

Tulsa, OK

That funky one is sick

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Really content with my modded dmg's! And Tim is always very helpful and calm even considering I am a complete noob

Last edited by Men of Mega (Dec 10, 2012 8:12 pm)

Bump!
Changed the OP, new gameboys and SGBs for sale smile