London, UK

I rather like the previews of Exai, sounds a little more in keeping with the earlier stuff (which I *adore*).

Was also a big fan of Crunch back in the day, whose take on this sort of sound was a little more overtly melodic. Their first album was terrific.

Brazil

Forgot to come back and say how AWESOME is this. Amazing sound design. Loved it.

Eanske, Holland
matt.nida wrote:

I rather like the previews of Exai, sounds a little more in keeping with the earlier stuff (which I *adore*).

Was also a big fan of Crunch back in the day, whose take on this sort of sound was a little more overtly melodic. Their first album was terrific.

crucnh, haven't heard of them. Should look that up smile was also a big fan of arovane, too bad the guy quit.

London, UK
poke-1,170 wrote:

crucnh, haven't heard of them. Should look that up smile was also a big fan of arovane, too bad the guy quit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFhyvQJkuzI

Apologies for further derailing your thread. Still listening to Virtigo almost daily, BTW. It's wonderful.

shanghai
matt.nida wrote:

. It's wonderful.

Eanske, Holland
matt.nida wrote:
poke-1,170 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFhyvQJkuzI

Apologies for further derailing your thread. Still listening to Virtigo almost daily, BTW. It's wonderful.

thanks, very glad to hear that smile With this out, it means I can continue other tracks that I've been working on haha.
Thinking of doing some raunchy techno/acid EP next, already have 3 tracks for that one.

Chicago IL, USA

I grabbed this when it came out, been too busy to listen to music too intently until today. this album is phenomenal. It will definitely be on top of my "favorite 2013 releases" come the end of the year, and is pretty far up there in "favorite chip release ever". Awesome job.

matt's mind
poke-1,170 wrote:

was also a big fan of arovane, too bad the guy quit.

arovane!  thats crazy you bring him up, its just what went through my mind...

i missed the news he's quit the project though, thats disappointing hmm

this is a really incredible album, its really stellar!

Eanske, Holland
kitsch wrote:
poke-1,170 wrote:

was also a big fan of arovane, too bad the guy quit.

arovane!  thats crazy you bring him up, its just what went through my mind...

i missed the news he's quit the project though, thats disappointing hmm

this is a really incredible album, its really stellar!

yeah very sad indeed. I think lilies was his last album. icol diston and atol scrap are still amazing albums,
both very dear to me. Thanks for the feedback, glad to make some people happy with it smile

finally got around to listening to this, and, it's brilliant, fresh and inspiring

one of the chip music release everyone should listen to

great work man

the Netherlands

Top notch. Congratulations!

Sweden

This is just great stuff! It's all music module, right?

Anyway, looking forward to the raunchy techno/acid smile

Eanske, Holland
boomlinde wrote:

This is just great stuff! It's all music module, right?

Anyway, looking forward to the raunchy techno/acid smile

nah music module + fm-pac smile
Mine died a couple of days ago, waiting for the new one to arrive.
haha yeah... can't wait to finish these.