Melbourne, Australia

Had a great time. My head feels like a wet sponge.

Melbourne, Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

Not even kidding, already working on next year.

I'm excited already big_smile

But yeah, thanks so much for putting this on. I imagine so much work went into making this all happen and it was flawless!
I hope you guys made a bit of profit to go treat yourselves with!!

Last edited by Calavera (Feb 18, 2013 10:46 pm)

vancouver, canada

unfortunately i missed out on a good chunk of the live stream because of some other events i was attending, but the parts that i did catch were positively banging!   as always you aussies know how to party.

was anybody genius enough to record the live stream locally?  to get a hold of it would be aces.

Melbourne, Australia

Everything was recorded (the visuals, the audio and a cam recording from the back of the venue). Need to figure out what (if anything) we are going to do with it all.

Melbourne

So damn awesome. Even better than Blip last year because I got to see some behind-the-scenes stuff (and of course because I got to play!). The second night was utterly ridiculous.

I'm definitely interested in a video recording if possible; I think that's probably the best set I've played yet!

Thanks to everyone who came along early enough to see my set and/or bought my merch!

hardcore, Australia

Melbourne, Australia
Calavera wrote:

I hope you guys made a bit of profit to go treat yourselves with!!

lol.... maybe next year smile

Melbourne, Australia
bryface wrote:

unfortunately i missed out on a good chunk of the live stream because of some other events i was attending, but the parts that i did catch were positively banging!   as always you aussies know how to party.

was anybody genius enough to record the live stream locally?  to get a hold of it would be aces.

Bry, I thought about you during Hunz. That set totally put me in an awesome mood for the remainder of the second day (actually even the soundcheck did that for me)

Melbourne, Australia

I should put it out there that putting forward your interest in playing is a thing too

melbourne, australia
godinpants wrote:

http://viddy.it/WtqTKF