New Jersey

I'd like to collaborate with other artists. I can make music videos & do live visuals.

Get in contact with me if you're interested :-)

Middlesbrough, UK

might sound daft but i am, im a DJ and promoter, but i also VJ, would be intrested in seeing what you do and share some ideas. as its not like we are going to be tripping over each other professionally.  uk/us etc. lastknight [at] live [dot] co [dot] uk

BOSTON

hey dudes!

im on a sort-of long term quest to find a music video collaborator for an EP release in feb. if the style is right, there would definitely be cash involved. do you guys have links i can check out?

Middlesbrough, UK

not really at the moment sound daft,. but my projector jsut burnt out, i got all my kit rigged up and nothing to play it on, so here is a new peice of kit i got off VBLANK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-rh7Nny5g

FERNDALE, MI, USA
I Need A Medic wrote:

I'd like to collaborate with other artists. I can make music videos & do live visuals.

Get in contact with me if you're interested :-)

i pm'd you.

New Jersey

BR1GHT PR1MATE, send me a track you want a video for, and I'll see what I can crank out! It'd be really sweet to do that for you.

LastKnight and octavialsilver, I'll get in contact with you and we'll see what comes our way! :-)

Connecticut USA

I'd like to do a sort of project where RPG type visuals are synced to a few songs. Plus get someone for a mini story line, dialogue or w/e. Basically it would be like, a town theme and then visuals to sync up with that. Or a prologue theme and visuals to sync up with that etc. For visuals I had in mind like.... 3d programming with 16 and 8 bit visuals as well. For example something would be happening in 3d then it would cut real fast to the same visual but in 2d 16 bit or 8bit. Kind of a wacky idea but I think it would be cool! The 3d would be basic 3d models, sorta like N64 graphics.

Last edited by MisfitChris (Jan 9, 2010 3:13 pm)