TSC wrote:

Obligatory lineup question.

The lineup is as follows:

- Solarbear

The rest is TBA.

Milwaukee, WI

Should it be all ages, count me in!

Abandoned on Fire

If my inside information is correct, with somewhere between 32 and 35 chipmusicians lined up to play the main stage and the Datathrash pre-show, this will be the biggest chip lineup in history.  That's not including any after parties and ancillary events (only because I don't know about them).

New Albany Indiana

Now i just need to figure out about the all ages thing, and who is playing what days so i can buy the tickets for me and ORIN.

Lexington, KY
egr wrote:

If my inside information is correct, with somewhere between 32 and 35 chipmusicians lined up to play the main stage and the Datathrash pre-show, this will be the biggest chip lineup in history.  That's not including any after parties and ancillary events (only because I don't know about them).

Go big or go home, sir.

Seattle, WA US

WHERE DA AFTERPARTYZ @ SON

detroit
boaconstructor wrote:

WHERE DA AFTERPARTYZ @ SON

4real

Any chance I can get booked for a slot at one of those afterparties, since I didn't make the stage ballot this year? big_smile

detroit
thebitman wrote:

Any chance I can get booked for a slot at one of those afterparties, since I didn't make the stage ballot this year? big_smile

i feel as if that's not how it works. but then again this is a strange world we live in.

barbeque wrote:
thebitman wrote:

i feel as if that's not how it works. but then again this is a strange world we live in.

I normally communicate directly with Solarbear via Facebook, but since he seemed to be on the ball with keeping up in the thread I thought I'd give posting here a shot while he was online. House parties last year were a bit informal but had a sense of order for the lineup, I'd imagine with there being so many artists we may need some sort of organization to keep everyone from hauling tons of gear around to each party in hopes of playing.

detroit
thebitman wrote:
barbeque wrote:

I normally communicate directly with Solarbear via Facebook, but since he seemed to be on the ball with keeping up in the thread I thought I'd give posting here a shot while he was online. House parties last year were a bit informal but had a sense of order for the lineup, I'd imagine with there being so many artists we may need some sort of organization to keep everyone from hauling tons of gear around to each party in hopes of playing.

super! i mean, how many afterparties were there last year? this is shaping up to be a little chip mecca for the summer.

rochester, ny
egr wrote:

35 chip musicians, dear god. rochester chip fest was an insane amount of work and that was only 9 bands.

good luck and godspeed!

Abandoned on Fire
nickmaynard wrote:
egr wrote:

35 chip musicians, dear god. rochester chip fest was an insane amount of work and that was only 9 bands.

good luck and godspeed!

Solarbear and Friends® are some seriously dedicated and hard working motherfuckers.

Lexington, KY
nickmaynard wrote:
egr wrote:

good luck and godspeed!

We'll need every bit of it, haha!
But hey, we had 27 artists last year and 100+ attendees, so hopefully things'll go just as smoothly this year! XD

Lexington, KY

Double post edit!
Artists added to original post!