Chicago, IL USA

Hey,

I've been off the beeping pulse of chip for a while. I hear tell West Coast has some decent tunes. I'm in SF. People help me out here.

- NOM STAR
https://soundcloud.com/nom-star

IL, US

so youre not coming back to chicago, eh?\
san franciscans: this guy is legit as fuck

Chicago, IL USA

Not for the time being man. There was talk of being back all summer for a teaching job, but hit some enrollment issues, and decided to hand the job off and take my chances out west. Also DAW THANX MAN. I might/probably will be back in May for a short bit. We must drink beer (sorry we didn't drink beer last time I was back).

Chicago, IL USA

p.s. that new hoody you made is siiiiick sauce, and I've been waiting on my first paycheck to order one, as I hear Cali is the land of eternal hoody-weather.

IL, US

talk to crashfaster, disasterpeace, e.n. cowell (wedanceduntilweexceededthecharacterlimitandranuntiltheendoftimeandsoonandsoon) <-not quite right but close?

Unsubscribe

Ill be in san fran next weekend for a few days too!

Seattle, WA

Pretty sure A_Rival is in san francisco.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I'm in Sacramento if that means anything. . . Not too far away.

California

Sacramento ass well megabus is like 7 bones to SF

Matthew Joseph Payne

NOM STAR I will reply to your PM!

We have a really awesome and growing scene in the greater Bay Area, welcome! A lot of the happenings are thanks to Morgan from Crashfaster - he's got us set up with monthly second Thursdays shows at DNA lounge, I'm sure you'll be hearing more about that soon...

San Francisco

yes I wedanceduntilipulledamuscleandhadtogotogetmedicaltreatmentbecauseiamoldernowanddontbouncebacktogoodhealthlikeiusedtoogoodthingistillhaveinsuranceevenifitwontcoverthefullcosts (wduwsts) am in sf. i go by e.n.cowell nowadays tongue

no worries i am ok now doctor said i will be fine.

LA:CA
kineticturtle wrote:

NOM STAR I will reply to your PM!

We have a really awesome and growing scene in the greater Bay Area, welcome! A lot of the happenings are thanks to Morgan from Crashfaster - he's got us set up with monthly second Thursdays shows at DNA lounge, I'm sure you'll be hearing more about that soon...

Damn I wish I didn't leave the bay area for a while D:

Anyone know how the scene is for LA?

Westfield, NJ

I'll be in San Francisco for GDC, March 27-31. Should be some cool stuff going on then.

Chicago, IL USA

Word, James from BP hit me up about GDC. Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all! Also stoked to have some familiar faces in town. Heading out west continues to be a good decision!