Chicago

in my endless attempt to not spend another 40 bucks on a EMS card, i was wondering if lsdj version 4+ would work with a Flash2Advance card and a GBtransfer. I know that goomba color only supports v 2.6 and lower, but if a gba can handle the syncing and my current .savS that would be rad. thanks!

Chicago

or any other way for lsdj to work with my cart.

matt's mind

there is a goomba version for 4.7.0 that was just put out, there may be something in the changelog about it

Chicago

really? anything for version 4.3.6? or will the .savs for 4.3.6 work for 4.7?
also, do you have a link to the goomba file?

matt's mind

the savs should work fine between those two,

the download is at the typical LSDJ full-version place

http://www.littlesounddj.com/lsd/latest/full_version/

Chicago

so i just import my .sav even tho its for v 4.3.6 and itll work fine on 4.7?

I think what venoSci is inquiring about has to do with using the Flash2Advance on the DMG/GBP/GBC with the GB-Bridge. It is worth a shot, I remember that people used to snatch these up in like 2007 to have multiple LSDJ sav's on one cart (before Little FM was a big thing). Please try flashing the cart and using the GB Bridge and reporting the results. I have been dying to know if this is truly possible.

matt's mind

yeah, i totally missed that point, haha tongue  just saw 'goomba' and went with it...

i should pay more attention tongue

Chicago

that  was my original intention, but kitsch brought up something equally useful.

Murcia, Spain

Sorry if this is a bit unrelated, but shouldn't that goomba lsdj be a .gba file? I don't know how to put it in my EZ-Flash IV otherwise...

Unsubscribe

there is a tool to put the goomba gb into the gba file, if I recall correctly,

Last edited by herr_prof (Feb 27, 2013 10:27 pm)

Sweeeeeeden

The application is included in the zip, and the readme describes what you need to do.

http://www.dwedit.org/gba/goombacolor.php

You can also append games onto the emulator using the "DOS" command prompt:
copy /b goomba.gba+game1.gb+game2.gb goomba_out.gba

Or with a unix prompt (for Mac/Linux users):
cat goomba.gba *.gbc *.gb *.sgb > goomba_out.gba

However, you should not use Goomba together with the Bridge.

Murcia, Spain

Cool. Thank you guys!

Chicago

yo, version 4.7 or LSDJ has alleged goomba support, but when i tried to unzip the file, i kept getting an error. you guys know anything about this?

Sweeeeeeden

I have alerted Johan about this.

Chicago
nitro2k01 wrote:

I have alerted Johan about this.

much appreciated