Norwich / London

Hey there. Me and my friend have started to produce 8bit retro styled Flash games, me producing the art and him coding and putting it together. We're currently in the process of making a 8bit styled space turret defence game and we would love to have a cool spacey styled 8bit song from one of you guys! We'd like an upbeat epic space themed song that we would be able to loop. We would also like a similar but different song for the title page. You will be featured in the credits and we'll link to your website etc and give you full publicity. Reply if your interested in this thread and ill give you an email for you to send the tracks to smile thanks!

Last edited by Kid Icaris (Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm)

East Kilbride, Scotland

I've sent you a PM, I'd definitely be interested in this smile

Stockholm, Sweden

it would be awesome to do something like this, i'll see what i can do smile

how long should the songs be?

I assume you are using Flixel?

Norwich / London

im not sure im not coding. But the guy who is is looking to do a masters in coding and scripting so im assuming he does it all himself.

Olympia, WA

i'm definitely interested in this! smile

What exactly are you looking for? .xm, .mp3, .it? I'm certainly interested in this.

Norwich / London

mp3! a 30 second energic battle kinda song and something thtas easy to loop!

East Kilbride, Scotland
Kid Icaris wrote:

mp3! a 30 second energic battle kinda song and something thtas easy to loop!

If Arlen wants to take this up I'd be grateful, I'm really now goddamn busy (I just got back some bad dissertation feedback, and it means I've got a lot of unforeseen work to do) and I don't think I'd get the second track to you any time soon.

VA

I PMed you a link, in case you are still interested smile