Serbia,Belgrade

I have this problem.I use a Behringer Xenyx 502 and i use the adapter from 3.5 to 6 mm to connect the gameboy to the mixer.The thing is i have a problem.For one song i'm making i can hear every sound when i play it when the 3.5-6mm adapter is fully pushed in.Though for every other song i can only hear one part and i have to take out the adapter out of the mixer port a bit to hear everything fully...Can someone explain me this.And it's defiantly not because of the adapter i tried 3 even a RCA to 6mm adapter.

All adapters are mono though.Might be that,but just to make sure you know all details.When i plug the gameboy through RCa cable to rca port of mixer all is fine.So don't know if it's the port for the 6mm jack or it's something different like adapters.

THANKS IN ADVANCE PEEPS big_smile

IL, US

i would suggest using one of these cables, no adapters needed...
without seeing it, it sounds like you may be using a stereo 3.5mm cable plugged into a mono 3.5mm female port on the adapter

e.s.c. wrote:

you may be using a stereo 3.5mm cable plugged into a mono 3.5mm female port on the adapter

This, and the fact that your using Behringer.. That's the worst crap produced. Ever.

Serbia,Belgrade
Glitch Militia wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

you may be using a stereo 3.5mm cable plugged into a mono 3.5mm female port on the adapter

This, and the fact that your using Behringer.. That's the worst crap produced. Ever.

I got the mixer for 25e can't really complain.

I'll try to find a stereo adapter and try it with that.They are hella cheap here and even if it's not that one more adapter won't kill me.

Last edited by Imnikola (Mar 2, 2013 2:27 pm)

IL, US

keep in mind that the inputs on mixers are mono 1/4" (6mm), so a stereo 1/4" wouldnt work, need two mono 1/4"

Imnikola wrote:

I got the mixer for 25e can't really complain.

Just upgrade when you have the cash. You won't regret. Get a Yamaha.