West Yorks, UK

looking to trade:

-nanoloop 1.3

-gp2x cradle (+may be willing to give up the gp2x f200 and piggy to midi also for the right kit)

-atari 1040 ste maxed and perfect with everything £??

-zx speccy midi music machine interface/ sampler/ digi delay £??

-casio sk100 sampling badboy £??

-yamaha DX100 FM (4op) synth £150?
- yamaha FB01 multitimbral FM (4op) synth module

- pocket music GBC boxed (ie the good version)

- GBA 32m Smartcard? flash cart

- Blue   PIL DMG
- Black PIL DMG
- Clear PIL DMG with nes buttons and blue backlight

-c64c (8580 r5 sid) + mssiah (dont want to offload this but am willing if it'll help prize that ER-1 out of ya hands!)

- sammichSID kit with 2 8580 r5 SIDs. (will only trade this for the more expensive things im after though, want to trade an mc-202? lets talk! Im not going to sell this unless you give me a really decent price for it)

-mini KP with slightly dented pad (thinks its constantly being pressed- still completely useable but does      not turn off effect when you release finger, value is interpolation between finger position and dent position, meaning the extreeeeme ranges are out of bounds. If youre looking to use this on a send/ return this is not much problem and might be a nice way to pick up a cheap KP)

for something akin to the following:

samplers:
boss sp 303/ 202
yamaha su10
akai S series samplers
ensoniq ASR series

drum machines:
korg er-1

analog percussion synth such as:
coron ds8, boss pc-2

Huoratron $$ troopers Vinyl / CD (if a cd ever even came out)

and finally am on a bit of a quest for either a x0xbox or a Roland mc-202. I realise these maybe long shots
on a chipmusic forum! Worth a try though!

will consider anything, especially things close to the above list.

Primarily after SP-303, ER-1
Id also like to buy a boxed copy of Korg DS-10 or add it into some trade.

if you have something thats worth significantly more than what you want of mine, id be happy to discuss additional cash your way to even things up
Im based in the north of England, UK.

Last edited by Domu (Mar 20, 2013 8:38 am)

Melbourne, Australia

Nothing to do with being over-zealous Domu. The rules clearly state that you must list prices for the items you intend to sell.
"...Indicate prices on items you are selling."

Please correct the listing.

Domu wrote:

...for drum machines or cameras, or monopoly money

If you're selling items as well as taking offers for trade you MUST have prices listed against items that you are
willing to accept cash for.

West Yorks, UK

already gone bro

washington

yeah bro, you have to include a price you think it's worth, even if you only want to trade.

it's probably a good idea to do this, seeing as making the moderators mad is a pretty terrible thing.

West Yorks, UK

okay, well looking at the rules it says nothing about including prices on items intended only for trade. so like, thanks for the input

washington

I looked, and I couldn't find anything either. sorry, I probably should've checked that prior to giving you advice.

thanks for adding prices, by the way.

West Yorks, UK

sorry for being a little touchy. no problem.

*also added a huge list of things id like to trade for.

Melbourne, Australia

That's the way it's done! Thanks Domu smile

SLC, UT

I've got a gamegear I'd trade for the sk-100. Shipping to the UK might be killer though.

West Yorks, UK

im afraid the sk100 is significantly more valuable than game gears! id be happy to take it as part of a combo though. and yeah, shipping the keyboard over there would be absolutely insane

SLC, UT

Oh well....maybe next time!

Turku, FIN

What is that speccy midi thing? I might have some items for trades!

West Yorks, UK

its a speccy midi controlled sampler/ 8bit delay. imagine the specdrum, but instead of fixed drum sounds you can sample percussion or tonal sounds then play them back via midi. it basically turns it into a mix of the specdrum and a casio sk. it also lets you run audio into it real time and act as a digi delay.

theres a looad of info here: http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseek … id=1000280

however ive never seen one for sale.

interesting fact, the ex sinclair guys who made this; Flare, went on to produce the aborted Konix multi system, which later evolved into the Atari Jaguar (the konix mk2)

West Yorks, UK

you dont neeeeed midi to play what u've sampled back though,can use the speccy keys for real-time or in built sequencer for proper sequencing! just thought id clear that up

Last edited by Domu (Mar 5, 2013 1:17 pm)

Turku, FIN

Quite a weird thingy then! Sounds awesome, i will pm you.

West Yorks, UK

i would totally like to trade something for a nes powerpak