Germany

Hello, i ve got here an R4 Card for NDSL/ NDS. In the package is a stable case for the card, the card, a micro sd card with 2 GB space on it and the usb stick module. I just change now to my dsi, so i didnt need it anymore.

Send me yor offers. Paypal customers are welcome. If you wanna have a photo of the item. Send me a message.

Greetings fReD

hiding under your bed

Is it the original that's only compatible with a 2gb micro SD card or lower, or one of the slightly-newer ones that are compatible with 4+ gb cards?
Either way, I wouldn't expect to get much for it. You can get either version for dirt cheap (like $3-6 +shipping) nowadays. hmm You can probably get a bit more since you're including a micro SD, but still.
I had three of 'em a while back. I couldn't get anything for them so I gave two of them away and decided to keep one of them just to run KORG-M01, DS-10, and Jam Sessions on my DS lite.

Sweeeeeeden

Things that are for sale should be in the trading post section. Thread moved. And the rules state that a price must be indicated for items that are for sale.

Germany

Oh understand. Thanks for the information

Last edited by dualitymicro (Mar 5, 2013 1:40 pm)