IL, US

true, i noticed a lot of people complaining about things, but never reporting things they feel should be removed, just responding to it instead

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

CM.org: Where grown men come to cry about things they read.

Brazil

I actually like how the mods moderated here. I remember well on the final days of 8bc where there was this massive banhammer shadow hanging over everyone's head, and I'm not fond of being "afraid" of posting something. OFF TOPIC NEVER FORGET.

I'm very lighthearted about stuff, you guys should take this path. I just ignore or I watch it burn cause it's actually funny. I usually don't even click on posts where I think it has something that would bother or bore me. Some would say that's called common sense.

Seattle, WA US

I support this concept.. if somebody doesn't understand my sense of humor, they shouldn't read my posts

Seattle, WA US
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

CM.org: Where grown men come to cry about things they read.

so much

Unsubscribe
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I'm very lighthearted about stuff, you guys should take this path. I just ignore or I watch it burn cause it's actually funny. I usually don't even click on posts where I think it has something that would bother or bore me. Some would say that's called common sense.

Yep.

TSSBAY01

here's the thing: forums should totally have ignore functions

Boulder, CO

I'm ignoring all of you right now without the need for a forum ignore function.

Seattle, WA US

^Deep^

I wish i could block this thread.

Unsubscribe

If only we could block up the entrance to this thread, trapping all who dwell inside forever.

can we just have an ignore tempsoundsolutions feature

Seattle, WA US
herr_prof wrote:

If only we could block up the entrance to this thread, trapping all who dwell inside forever.

huh?

lets have a feature that ignores people who actually give a shit about an ignore feature existing,

TSSBAY01

Seattle, WA US

Let's make a feature where the website ignores you if you're just a fuckin noob