West Yorks, UK

title says all wink

So you wan't a box with 4 pot's and 2 joystick wires? Would 500Kohm do? That's what I seem to remember from my C64 mods.

BOSTON8BIT, MA

I am in the middle of building one of these now, but I'm afraid I can't test until I get my Mssiah cart back from my old roommate. Are the carts still available online? (About to google/answer my own question)

Edit: Yep 50 EUR each - if nobody chimes in on this I will start a build for you in a week or so. [email protected] to discuss if you're down.

Glitch Militia wrote:

So you wan't a box with 4 pot's and 2 joystick wires? Would 500Kohm do? That's what I seem to remember from my C64 mods.

Yeah, they're 500k's.

Last edited by Active Knowledge (Mar 8, 2013 1:13 am)

West Yorks, UK
Glitch Militia wrote:

that is correct, im not sure about the resistor!

Active Knowledge wrote:

I am in the middle of building one of these now, but I'm afraid I can't test until I get my Mssiah cart back from my old roommate. Are the carts still available online? (About to google/answer my own question)

Edit: Yep 50 EUR each - if nobody chimes in on this I will start a build for you in a week or so. [email protected] to discuss if you're down.

Thanks! Someone has mentioned maybe putting me one together over here in the uk. il be in touch if for some reason this doesn't happen smile