Sergy, France

Haha! So I like to buy tons and tons of broken garbage Gameboys... and clean/fix/etc them up suuuper nice! So far, prices have been hovering around 10$, so I sell to break even - I just like spreading the chiptune love. The catch is that I only sell them in person, at concerts and events like this - http://www.facebook.com/events/442664412474146/?fref=ts - anywho, just thought I'd let y'all know!

ohgodno, Indiana

Save me a few for modathon, prob five more ;]

Pittsburgh

If you guys go to Maker Faire in Detroit again, I'd totally grab a few ;-)

Also, you should go to Maker Faire again.

Sergy, France

heart ! We will go! might have to sell em ever so slightly off property (not allowed to vend! unless we apply for a vending thing-y?)

Pittsburgh

Right, forgot about the vendor's license thing. By the way, I'm that one kid who spent most of the entire first day hanging around your table and gave you a screen protector for your DMG. I'm hooked now XD

BOSTON8BIT, MA

If you donate a couple to me non-onsite (because of Chris is in Massachusetts) for use with trying to jam an Arduino micro into one, I'd gladly build out the other when I'm done and send it back to you... [email protected] if you're interested :-)

PS By donate I mean I'd give you the $20 for em.

Last edited by Active Knowledge (Mar 8, 2013 1:09 am)

Sergy, France

Another Castle: Oh ya! I totally remember you. ty sooooo much for the screen protector!

Active Knowledge: I'll send you an email!

Milwaukee, WI

If I'm at modathon, I'll buy at least 4!  I've got more modding supplies than gameboys...