Ok, so I heard that the battery in an ems cart usually last for a bout 2 years right? Ive had mine for little over a year now and Eveything that was on it is now wiped out. I havent saved any sav files in  a long time so im fucked there. I put the cart in a gba sp for the first time just now and it said reading ram or whatever and that was that. was it the gba sp. I have always used my dmg or cgb.  Idk maybe im in denial or something. I made a fucking noob mistake and waited to long to save shit. I really hate myself right now.

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

Do you have the 64 smart card? Maybe I can help. I have lost my data before. For the future, ALWAYS backup after completing a song. i have a flash drive dedicated. Also more advice, try writing your chord progs down and instrument data. Hope thaqat helped and sorry about the data lost man I feel ya sad

Its not too bad i guess. Most of my newer/better songs are on my second cart (which I am backing up tomorrow) but since some were written for 2 dmgs I lost the master halves of those which sucks. luckly I have a few mp3s (I literally recorded them last week lol) which means I can rebuild and rework.