ohgodno, Indiana

At the dawn of 2013, Modathon Extreme created a legion of super modded Gameboys, and super Gameboy-modding hackers. From their base at All Hands Active, the modded Gameboys gained sentience and now lead the robot revolution. In order to combat the robots, Modathon II is being held at All Hands Active to mod even more Gameboys, and this time even more consoles will enter the labs of the super hackers.

~Or something like that.

Modathon II will be a 2-day event of Gameboy modding, NES modding, chiptune performances, workshops, programming, and general nerdy activities! There will be pizza, there will be tons of Gameboys (anyone can come buy a Gameboy and mod it!), there will be friends, it will be awesome!

Here's a schedule:

FRIDAY

2 pm - 9 pm modding time and workshops

9 pm - 10 pm chiptune open mic (10 minutes max)

10 pm - 1 am main chiptune performances

PERFORMERS:
-b4by f4c3
-Watabou
-esc
-Kkrusty
-data cats
-Compy Core

SATURDAY

2 pm - 9 pm modding time and workshops

9 pm - 10 pm chiptune open mic (10 minutes max)

10 pm - 1 am main chiptune performances

PERFORMERS:
-Anti-Cheat
-The One Electronic
-Malrög
-Wage Their Battle
-spOOked
-JDSY

There will be a sign up sheet both days to play the open mic - there will be 6 slots per day!

Performers, workshops, and other major announcements will be made gradually!

**EVENT PAGE HERE- www.facebook.com/events/442664412474146/?ref=ts&fref=ts

***~Songkick Page Here - http://www.songkick.com/festivals/65411 … me-ii-2013

Last edited by b4by f4c3 (Mar 12, 2013 2:32 pm)

Chicago IL

This is dope I was worried there was going to be a shortage of modded game boys

canada

good job saskrotch you killed it.

西安

Faaaaaaack this sounds awesome. Is any of the content being webcast/saved?

ohgodno, Indiana
viciousitaly wrote:

Faaaaaaack this sounds awesome. Is any of the content being webcast/saved?

Thinking about maybe casting if not then there will be video of it....4 more artists to be announced tho wink

Cleveland, OH

I'll be there selling my wares, assisting with mods and performing as Wage Their Battle.
Last one was SO much fun. I can't wait!

Michigan

I wish I had a car. I got a month.I want to go so bad, this is just what I need to help get going. If there is anyone from the West Michigan area (Holland, Grand Rapids, Zeeland and the like) that wants to car pool, I can totally help throw down on gas and I might have a place to crash for free in Ann Arbor. PM me if anyones interested.

ohgodno, Indiana
justinthursday wrote:

I'll be there selling my wares, assisting with mods and performing as Wage Their Battle.

you ganna be there the first day? I was ganna try to stay for the 2nd def wanna check yo tunes live wink

Cleveland, OH
b4by f4c3 wrote:
justinthursday wrote:

you ganna be there the first day? I was ganna try to stay for the 2nd def wanna check yo tunes live wink

I'll be there both days. Performing on Saturday.

Sergy, France
Saskrotch wrote:

This is dope I was worried there was going to be a shortage of modded game boys

heart lol!

ohgodno, Indiana

I'll be there both days. Performing on Saturday.

Noice heart

ohgodno, Indiana

TWO ARTISTS ADDED!
datacats & Compy Core wink

IL, US

this is going to be an album release gig for me, going to play all new nanoloop stuff on three game boys (1.3, 1.6.3 & 2.3)

Detroit, Michigan
strangelove wrote:

I wish I had a car. I got a month.I want to go so bad, this is just what I need to help get going. If there is anyone from the West Michigan area (Holland, Grand Rapids, Zeeland and the like) that wants to car pool, I can totally help throw down on gas and I might have a place to crash for free in Ann Arbor. PM me if anyones interested.

Obtuse is coming from Grand Rapids, might wanna hit him up

obtuse @ 8bitpowerhour.com

Michigan
snesei wrote:
strangelove wrote:

Obtuse is coming from Grand Rapids, might wanna hit him up

obtuse @ 8bitpowerhour.com

Thank you very much! I'll do that asap.

ohgodno, Indiana

Last two artists have been announced!
spOOked & JDSY!!