Signal output from costum cartridge
Grapics
MIDI slave/master
Drum sounds
Customizeable sounds
Save
Songmode
Real time edit of song

And probably some more stuff I forgot or to come.

matt's mind

you may want to mention the types of compensation you're offering, when you need this completed, etc....

also, good luck wink

Bristol, UK

What function do you need from it that isn't in LSDj?

Czech republic

So basicaly your project idea is to make something you can already do with LSDJ?

I guess you want some kind of non tracker interface but still... so much work for 'someone' for so little novelty.

Good luck anyway I guess.

edit:

Evil Scientist wrote:

yeah, too late.

Last edited by ashimoke (Mar 12, 2013 7:33 pm)

Evil Scientist wrote:

Signal output from costum cartridge
Drum machine layout

matt's mind

also, you'll need someone doing hardware as well for this custom cart you mention.  your coder won't do that for you, and *if* they have the skill set will probably charge that as an entirely different project.

i'm not so sure i get your meaning of 'signal out from custom cart' anyways though...  what sort of signal?  audio?  the audio path from the CPU doesn't go into the cart at all...  can you elaborate?

ashimoke wrote:

So basicaly your project idea is to make something you can already do with LSDJ?

I guess you want some kind of non tracker interface but still... so much work for 'someone' for so little novelty.

Good luck anyway I guess.

Your missing a key point. Read the post agan.

kitsch wrote:

also, you'll need someone doing hardware as well for this custom cart you mention.  your coder won't do that for you, and *if* they have the skill set will probably charge that as an entirely different project.

I can do that myself, thank you.

Czech republic

Ok, I don't want to flame this or anything.
If the key feature is signal output from cartridge - what's the benefit? Different kind of drum sound synthesis or something along those lines?

Maine

"signal out put"

maybe he wants a master midi sync?

Scotland

Still not best having a GB as a Master, I wouldn't say. If anything, I'd imagine using LSDJ as a base (as it covers most of what you want to do, and is much more complex than anything you're asking for), but with a drum-machine GUI.

Sweeeeeeden

Maybe he wants something along the lines of kBANG: http://web.archive.org/web/200902011451 … .net/kBANG

Oh nitro I newer saw that before. That was one of the features. There's more thou.