matt's mind

its just a personal preference i suppose, 4 seems 'uneven' to me, asymmetrical somehow.  adding an extra led (especially one which personally strikes me as off-balance) isn't so interesting for me.  thats the brunt of it.  i don't make things i don't like...  (but, its entirely a personal gripe, not a knock on its quality, etc...)

Taichung, Taiwan

Don't fix what ain't broke.

3 LEDs light up the screen just fine. Ya'll need to wait for when someone squeezes in 6 LEDs into a backlight panel kit.

Maine

the el pannels look good why arnt those being sold again?

matt's mind

because i ran out of assembled PCBs and they aren't ready again yet (mass production ya know)

Maine

aah i see xP

Matthew Joseph Payne

Awww man, great chance to stock up on backlights and here I am out of $$. sad

Columbus, Indiana

Kitsch do you have an estimate on when the lsdj keyboard ps/2 jacks will be for sell?

matt's mind

was hoping to get them done last week but haven't gotten the tutorial done.  and i have a bad habit of posting stuff and sitting on doing the tutorial, so this time i'm doing it the right way from day 1 so i don't leave people hanging...

**** attention customers in the past day or two ****

did you get a confirmation of your order sent from bigcartel?  not just the paypal receipt...  but a different one from bigcartel?  (it could possibly have said it came from us, i don't know how they're doing this...)

if so, was it formatted OK and look alright and everything?  they've added a new feature and even though there is a way for me to 'preview' it their example is filled up with irrelevant stuff and info, so i'm curious from a customer's perspective how this feature has worked...

because i can just turn it off if its not so great

LA:CA

Hey kitsch the receipt looks great and I see no problems with it. I ordered the zine (haha finally even though I kept missing it), Some replacement contacts and a screwdriver. Will you ever have another coupon for shipping I would like to buy more contacts but at 5$ would make them 8 bucks for one order

Guildford, UK

Hey mate, noticed you're out of 64M cards any idea when you'll have more? I'm another one on DJTransformers backlog list >.<

matt's mind
SPORK94 wrote:

Hey kitsch the receipt looks great and I see no problems with it. I ordered the zine (haha finally even though I kept missing it), Some replacement contacts and a screwdriver. Will you ever have another coupon for shipping I would like to buy more contacts but at 5$ would make them 8 bucks for one order

we've never done coupons for shipping, unless i'm totally forgetting doing that,

so, no wink

matt's mind
AlphaShock wrote:

Hey mate, noticed you're out of 64M cards any idea when you'll have more? I'm another one on DJTransformers backlog list >.<

really really ASAP.  sort of snuck on me this time due to a larger order...  won't take too long at all though!

That's so good. i like it.

KC

we NEED white button sets

matt's mind

i know, they're coming, in the next shipment from plastics place

realllly trying to keep up with the madness

heart

kitsch wrote:

i know, they're coming, in the next shipment from plastics place

realllly trying to keep up with the madness

heart

Yay!