Madison, WI

Just tossing this up here in case someone out there is looking to relocate in the very near future.

**************************************************************************************

My current roomate, PandaSTAR, is moving down to Arkansas, so I'm looking for a new roomie.  Possibly two if the third person is really cool, but I don't necessarily need the financial support and like having the extra space to spread out.  We will have 2 open bedrooms as of this week Saturday.  It's just been the two of us thus far, but we can easily fit a third.

Ideally, I'm looking for someone with an interest in collaborating and being active with making and performing music.  If you're looking for a place, why not consider Madison, WI?  Lease is until August, but you would be welcome to go month to month as long as you can give 30 days notice if you'd like to move again.  The place is 5 blocks from the state capital, tons of shopping, etc.  Send me a message if you're interested and we'll talk further.