Matthew Joseph Payne

Yo y'all,

I'll be in Portland, Oregon from March 27th ish until the 31st ish? I wanna play out as much as I possibly can! Anything going on in that timeframe? Particularly the 27th.

I'll have a car, I'll have my banjo, I'll have my gameboys, by then I should also be rocking the Nomad with GenMDM. I'll play anywhere with a passable PA! House parties, venues, cafes... I'm down to play multiple times a day!

my tunes at http://matthewjosephpayne.bandcamp.com

I'll also be carrying sheet music for string and horn players for anyone who want to join me onstage!

heart ch'yall!

edit: March 28th show booked at Hawthorne Theater Lounge - looking for a local band and a local chip artist to play with me!

Last edited by kineticturtle (Mar 10, 2013 5:11 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

Moved my flight back to the 27th to I could make POW POW in SF before I left, so now I'm looking for gigs 27th through 30th - down to drive a bit out of town for stuff too! Let's rock!

西安

AWESOME! I go to school in WA but live in Portland and have been wanting to see a real chip show for awhile. I could totally come down that weekend with a friend to see you play. If/when you know times & places for gigs, shoot me a PM and I'll be there.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Sweet!

Matthew Joseph Payne

I have a show booked for March 28th at the Hawthorne Theater Lounge, which looks like they have good sound and a good bar, and they're all ages. I'm looking for probably a local band and a local chip artist to play with me - I'd love to have a visualist too. Who's interested? Post here or PM me!

Matthew Joseph Payne

I think the show on the 28th is turning into a chiptune show - greightbit is signed up to play, I'm looking for at least one more performer and a visualist. Get in touch with me!

Matthew Joseph Payne

This turned into THIS:

which has a thread about it like THIS:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/10518 … reightbit/

hiding under your bed

Dang, I wish it was this easy to set up shows in middle TN.