Hi!
I am an indie game developer who recently got the opportunity to develop applications for the Leap motion.
So I began writing a game where the goal is to travel as far as possible with a cube in a space like world.
it is really a quite simple game where you are supposed to avoid the approaching obstacles. But to make it a bit harder my plan is to add music which the world/level changes to, making it a lot harder to focus. Here's my problem. I am no musician but purely a game developer so I really need some help with the design of the music.

Number of songs required : 6 A bonus would be if you can loop the songs in a good way.
Rough length of songs : This won't be a final decided length but i expect that I will need at least 2 minutes per song.
Deadline : The game will be released the 13 of may so I will need the songs a bit earlier. As long as I have some of the songs 4 weeks before,       around 15 april the deadline can be quite close to 13 of may.
Style or Genre required : I am thinking some kind of rhythmic electronic style. A song with a quite distinct tempo but at the same time room for changes. On top of that I want some kind of melody that makes the songs more living. Remember, this is supposed to be background music.
Compensation : I can't guarantee any compensation because as I said I am an indie game developer so my resources isn't very great. But my plan is to charge a fe dollars for the game and we will make a deal where you will get a percentage of the income.
Contact information : Simon Nilsson
Santor/ Axenu Studios
Gamleväg 37 höllviken
Sweden
[email protected]
Game / company website : I just have a small video where I show how long I have come so far, nothing fancy: Youtube

Sent an email smile

Medina, Ohio

This game reminds me of a super awesome ms dos game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Rovi9QSDk
Also, will be emailing you.

Canada

Hey, is it okay if I just give you one song and you get the rest of the songs you need from other composers? Because I have this one song I just made that's really rhythmic, very staccato, and I think it would be perfect for your game. I already set up a looping version on my computer. I'll email you the song.