(219) Indiana, USA

I have saved up some money and now want to buy a KP3. Is this a trustworthy place to buy it? :
http://www.uniquesquared.com/korg-kp3-k … ler-1.html

They sell the KP3 on here for only 199 dollars! I unfortumatly have a feeling it's too good to be true.

Thanks,
zaxxon

Last edited by zaxxon (Nov 8, 2013 11:24 pm)

hiding under your bed

After doing a little research on them, it seems that they are half-legit.
You will get the item you ordered, but you can probably expect it to be a previously-owned refurbished item, even though they list it as new.
And from what I'm seeing shipping takes a pretty long time.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

check craigslist, people are always scrapping gear for cash when its needed most, just make sure to check it on a regular basis but a kp3 is probably on there as we speak

SLC, UT

You can get a restock (I'm assuming it was returned?) from Musicians Friend for $269. Not bad?

Madriz, Supain

I bought mine on a thrift store and I suggest you t do the same/craiglist

SLC, UT

Thrift store? What kind of thrift stores do they have in Spain?!?!?! How much did you pay for it?

(219) Indiana, USA

Thanks everyone I think im either going to use craigslist or musicians friend.

Madriz, Supain
stargazer wrote:

Thrift store? What kind of thrift stores do they have in Spain?!?!?! How much did you pay for it?

144 euro for KP3, they had KP1 too, for 80. Its an insane deal since the KP3 stands for 300 euro retailer price.

And maybe I shouldnt call it "thrift" since the money is not for charity but for capitalism. Haha. We do have thrift stores run by good christians and whatnot but they do sell mostly clothes.

Gosford, Australia

OT, but a friend of mine got a beautiful old lowrey organ from an actual factual thrift store. our local one is pretty good with that stuff! smile

KC

If you're interested in the Kaoss Pro at all I have one that I am interested in getting rid of.

I know its not the KP3 but close and also pretty cool.  I feel that I have outgrown it and I barely touch it anymore.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:
stargazer wrote:

144 euro for KP3, they had KP1 too, for 80. Its an insane deal since the KP3 stands for 300 euro retailer price.

And maybe I shouldnt call it "thrift" since the money is not for charity but for capitalism. Haha. We do have thrift stores run by good christians and whatnot but they do sell mostly clothes.

Thrift stores are the ones with mostly clothes, pawn shops are the ones with sweet stuff people "pawned" for amphetamines.

SLC, UT

Thrift stores here are good, you just have to hit them up several times a week. I scored an metallic blue pocket for like 3 bucks, I guess they're sort of more rare?

Pawn shops can be hit and miss. Usually the guys just want to make a buck or two and don't really know/care anything about the stuff. I scored a boxed Super Mario RPG for 5, and a gameboy micro for 20.

Flea markets are just ridiculous. There's usually one or two shops from collectors who want an arm and a leg for the stuff. Nice if you simply want something, bad if you're looking for a deal.

I guess it's super off topic by now, but whatever. The problem was solved so this thread is dead anyways.