Detroit

Being poor sucks. 

Selling a like new White DMG with stock headphone prosound and inverted blue ASM backlight.

Price - $250

I'd give it a 9/10 condition.  There are basically zero blemishes and it comes with all original components including link cover. 

I wish I had a better camera because this thing looks unbelievable in person.

Not sure what to offer.  PM me for more details.

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Mar 23, 2013 10:39 pm)

detroit

i can attest that it looks $€XXXY irl

Last edited by barbeque (Mar 22, 2013 4:56 pm)

Nashville, Tennessee

i wish i wasn't also quite poor. WTT. tongue

Tokyo, Japan

Could you either add a price to the sale or put it on ebay if you want to auction it? No price fishing I am afraid!

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/4040/ … ost-rules/

LA:CA

Its........Beautiful ;_____; I would like to know the starting price though

Tokyo, Japan

Actually. im going to lock this for now. OP, once you decide on a starting price, PM me I will add it to the first post and unlock the thread.

Tokyo, Japan

Opened, added price.

Taichung, Taiwan

$250 for a dmg?!?!?!

-- REMOVED --

Last edited by Enfy (Mar 5, 2019 10:40 pm)

SLC, UT
katsumbhong wrote:

$250 for a dmg?!?!?!

Seriously here you're the reason he didn't want to post a price. If you are interested make him an offer if not move along.

Taichung, Taiwan
stargazer wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

$250 for a dmg?!?!?!

Seriously here you're the reason he didn't want to post a price. If you are interested make him an offer if not move along.

I'm just saying he should have posted for $300.

Detroit
Enfy wrote:

What color is the screen when turned off?

Black.

$250 is pretty reasonable for what I've got to offer considering White DMGs with butchered cases/holes/etc go for more on Ebay all the time.  If I wasn't so strapped for cash I wouldn't even consider selling it but what can you do when da billz come????

Last edited by The One Electronic (Mar 24, 2013 1:41 am)

Sweeeeeeden
katsumbhong wrote:

$250 for a dmg?!?!?!

This is not the regular grey color, but a white DMG. Those were only sold in Japan, in relatively limited quantities. It's probably approximately  as rare as a green, blue or red DMG. Or more.

nitro2k01 wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

$250 for a dmg?!?!?!

This is not the regular grey color, but a white DMG. Those were only sold in Japan, in relatively limited quantities. It's probably approximately  as rare as a green, blue or red DMG. Or more.

Green and blue are just as rare?  Didn't know that. I though white was very rare. Blue just regular rare. And green, red, yellow common.

Seattle, WA US

there is no way that green is as rare. I see wayyy more Blue ones floating around than white ones also

SLC, UT

It depends on where you're from. Blue was released in Germany (maybe all of Europe) so Nitro is in Sweden. White was Japan only so its rare just about everywhere. Seems like here in the states clear and black go for the most just because they're popular. I cringe a little when people paint the inside of a clear boy. But I also cringe a little when people do anything to any but greyboys. Few exceptions would be like NeX or boodah.

/rant