San Antonio, Texas
Sabrepulse wrote:

i vote for all you ladies who are moaning about wanting to go so badly to pool together and work something out. This is going to be of Blip proportions (without the cold weather)

I'm there for Tuesday night but Wednesday night is gonna be a bit tricky. Unless someone in Austin has room in their place for a poor San Antonio born chip fan...?

Chicago IL
Sabrepulse wrote:

i vote for all you ladies who are moaning about wanting to go so badly to pool together and work something out. This is going to be of Blip proportions (without the cold weather)

remember before blip 07 when you were like "maybe saskrotch vs sabrepulse: the real chipbreak wars? you bet!"

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED

Ontario, Canada

Who was the mysterious supposed Canadian guy you were going to get? fuckers got my hopes up sad

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:49 am)

Austin, TX

Wow, sucks, after donating and waiting all this time. Looks like my wife and I wont be able to be let through the doors anymore.

Unsubscribe

What makes you say that? If you show up when doors open you should have no problem getting in.

Austin, TX

I believe donators have VIP access?  Also, yeah show up early (BEFORE doors) and hopefully you shouldn't have a problem.

Olympia, WA

MICRO D and i will be there tonight, representing 817 in full-force!
I'll have copies of my Tree Tunnel EP on cassette for free (or donation of beer wink) to whoever wants one!

))<>((

damnit, I so wish I was in Austin right now.

So many awesome people there right now.

Austin, TX
herr_prof wrote:

What makes you say that? If you show up when doors open you should have no problem getting in.

Oh cause my wife and I donated as one. (without separate transactions) so it didn't look like we'd both get to go, cause I wouldn't go without her.

Olympia, WA

yeah, that show was okay. pretty good for a show that was just a bunch of people pressin buttons.

note: read this posting w/ sarcasm in mind.

Last edited by naxat (Mar 18, 2010 1:39 pm)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Anyone have links to videos or photo dumps?

Washington

I miss everyone. Oh and, ^ this guy.

San Antonio, Texas

I posted like half of the pictures I took on my facebook. I should probably post them on flickr or something.

Austin, TX

oh fuck everyone is gone now.

That was unreal, in the best way possible.

MISS U GUISE

Plano, TX

I don't know how they're going to top this one. heart

I miss everybody too, but I'll see a lot of yas in another week or so.