Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

Okay I'm trying to open my lsdj.gb and sav data into BGB. It says the rom doesnt fit etc. Am I supposed to combine the sav and gb file somehow? When I put the lsdj rom into the emulator it works perfectly. And the sav data and rom work on my gbs too (hardware) the only issue is when I drag the save data AND the rom together. any help guys thank you!

Melbourne, Australia

The .gb and the .sav are named the same, yeah?
eg: cuddletv.gb, cuddletv.sav

yes they are I checked. it puzzles me to why they dont load together in the emulator?

Melbourne, Australia

How bizarre..

I know, it does this weird encription shit. I downloaded the newest bgb right now, I kept the old one to upload a screen shot sometime!
Lets see if this new bgb works, hold on pardner

it says this still "Rom size in header does not match actual rom size. header checksum fails. Logo check fails. Header says to use no MBC but rom size requires MBC. This rom would not work on a real gameboy."

Sweeeeeeden

You should only open the .gb file. The .sav file should just sit right next to the .gb file.

I'l try that

worked! I actually was loading it twice. I found it works to keep it under a unique name like you gave. i had it as lsdj.gb and ldj.sav not realizing I had other saves on the computer